N/S Percy Harvin to rejoin Bills (back from retirement) (2 Viewers)

superchuck500

tiny changes
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">From retired to unretired: Former Bills&#39; WR Percy Harvin is re-signing with Buffalo, per league sources.</p>&mdash; Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) <a href="https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/793465278399217664">November 1, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Say what you want about Percy, I would have loved to have him if only for KO and PR.

He's got his share of issues but he won 2 titles in college, he won a super bowl, teams he's on tend to do really well.

And there is not a player I've ever seen that can reach that top speed, that quickly.

He's as smooth as it gets on cuts at full speed.

Good for him. Probably took some time away to get his health together, but still young enough to comeback. If his speed is 85% of what it was he is still lethal

11894208825_1541ccb50d_o.gif

What exactly was the deal with him? It seemed like he had an ignominious departure from Seattle and there were some issues elsewhere. Does anyone know the scoop?

It's not a joke, the poor guy suffers from extreme migraines.

I have some close friends that played with Percy in college.

He literally spent 4 consecutive days in a dark room, nothing could get the migraine to lessen, while UF traveled to SCarolina.

He's had other injuries, but it all boils down to the time he misses due to vicious headaches.

He would have to leave practices, come out of games, and that doesn't bode well with teammates.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom