N/S Perriloux could be going to Alabama (1 Viewer)

stevo3

LIVIN DA DREAM
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Know I'm gonna get flamed for this but I just couldn't resist.

Watching ESPN's First Take earlier and heard it reported that Ryan Perilloux has been offered a scholarship by Alabama. Is there no limit to the legnths that Nick Saban will go to in order to get the LSU Fan Nation to hate him forever?

Watching ESPN's First Take earlier and heard it reported that Ryan Perilloux has been offered a scholarship by Alabama. Is there no limit to the legnths that Nick Saban will go to in order to get the LSU Fan Nation to hate him forever?

Doubt this. RP was not going to come to LSU if Saban had stayed. why would he go there now?

What i had hear is that he is getting offers from about 20 formerly 1 AA schools. I havent heard anything about him being pursed by bama. But he, let them try and deal with him. I wouldnt mind bama signing him up,only to have him skip class or fail a drug test.

Bama doesn't have any open scholarships. And they offered too many last year. Neva' gonna happen.

I heard he was being pursued by a small Alabama school (Jacksonville State or something like that).

I heard he was being pursued by a small Alabama school (Jacksonville State or something like that).

This sounds much more believable.. noway he goes to The Tide

Though he could very well end up as the Validictorian of his class :idunno:

This sounds much more believable.. noway he goes to The Tide

Though he could very well end up as the Validictorian of his class :idunno:

You do realize that over the past 6 years Alabama has had more Academic All-Americans (31) than any other school in the country. The school that is currently second: Harvard. I would say he was closer to being Valedictorian at LSU, but nice try.:9:

Also, Forbes just released their "Top Public Universities" and Alabama came in at #7, tops in the SEC. The list goes 1 to 65. Would you like to know where LSU ranked? So would I, they aren't ranked at all.

Last edited:

That's a very LSU centered view of things. Do you really think Nick Saban's every thought while he is coaching the Crimson Tide is "How can I get LSU to hate me more?"

Come on guys, I know over the last 10 years or so, you guys have been absolutely stellar, maybe only USC can compare over that time span. In fact I remember a time right when you guys were getting on your little roll you've been on where you still couldn't beat the Tide. We had qute a long winning streak on you guys. I do understand the tide has now turned (no pun intended), but throughout the years, Alabama has been a way more prestigious job than LSU. Pull your heads out of the Purple and Gold clouds. Saban could give a crap about what the "LSU Nation" thinks of him.

BTW: It is Jax State not the Tide that is pursuing Periloux, even we have standards higher than that.

I'm hearing Jackson State.

There's no way he's gonna go to a D-1 school and only play one year. He'd never make it anyway. The kid has issues with authority and following rules. He was given more than enough chances at LSU.
I was a big fan of his and I was counting on him taking over and being very successful, he just messed himself up. Good luck Ryan! It's time for us, as Tiger fans, to move on.

Saban did not even recruit Perrilloux when he was at LSU because he was turned off by his character concerns. Perrilloux changed his committment from Texas to LSU after Miles was hired. Why would Saban want him now?

Saban did not even recruit Perrilloux when he was at LSU because he was turned off by his character concerns. Perrilloux changed his committment from Texas to LSU after Miles was hired. Why would Saban want him now?

Exactly

This is an LSU heavy board an most here think it begins and ends with LSU.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom