N/S Peyton Hillis is a beast (1 Viewer)

Eviltaxi

Very Banned
Reaction score
That 3rd TD was amazing...must be the best RB in Browns history.

Reaction score
Jim Brown will always be the best RB in Browns history. Hillis can get there eventually, but it's definitely too early to crown him when he only has half a season under his belt.

LSSpam

Practice Squad
Reaction score
You're kidding

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/b6cCXNBeVfc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/b6cCXNBeVfc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

AsaPW

How's ya momma an dem?
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I don't know who the announcer is for that game, but he is probably the worst I've ever heard.

The Unrest Cure

Compassion is the basis of morality.
Reaction score
Anybody remember Earnest Byner? Or Kevin Mack? That's just 2 (of many) that were better - or at least better for a longer period - than Hillis.

sm504

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I'm gonna assume was just a brain fart. Hillis will never be as good as Jim Brown, he's not even the best in the league.

emstokes

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
tell me about it I'm playing someone that has him on his fantasy team and he is mopping the floor with me right now.

Shockmo

Shocking....isn't it?
Reaction score
Csonka reincarnated..but Larry is still alive

OP
Eviltaxi

Eviltaxi

Very Banned
Reaction score
Jim Brown will always be the best RB in Browns history. Hillis can get there eventually, but it's definitely too early to crown him when he only has half a season under his belt.

I was only joking...lol I didn't think people would think I was serious. He is really friggin good though. After Peterson, CJ, and MJD...not many guys I think I would take over him...if any at all.

boutte

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Anybody remember Earnest Byner? Or Kevin Mack? That's just 2 (of many) that were better - or at least better for a longer period - than Hillis.
Leroy Kelly replaced Brown after he retired and went to the Hall of Fame.

boutte

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
It's a miracle Hillis wasn't converted to LB or TE like all the white guys who wanted to play RB.

LSSpam

Practice Squad
Reaction score
It's a miracle Hillis wasn't converted to LB or TE like all the white guys who wanted to play RB.

Well he was, originally, a FB. But that was in college on the same team as Darren McFadden and Felix Jones. And he got a fair share of carries himself.

AsaPW

How's ya momma an dem?
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Man, Jake Delhomme is horrible, now-a-days. I heard on NFL RedZone that Carolina is still paying him 13 mill more of less this season. The Browns are paying him 7-8 million this season also. Maybe that's why he's throwing all those INT's. :hihi:

Dude sucks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom