N/S Peyton Hillis is a beast (2 Viewers)

Obviously it is far too soon to name Hillis the best RB in Browns history, but he is running like a beast this year, no doubt about it, and on a mediocre team without a competent QB. I'd swap Bush for Hillis right now.

That 3rd TD was amazing...must be the best RB in Browns history.

I really hate when I don't think my posts through before clicking Submit.

I haven't even read the rest of the thread, and I already know how it went for you.

That, or the internets didn't correctly interpret your sarcasm.

Well he was, originally, a FB. But that was in college on the same team as Darren McFadden and Felix Jones. And he got a fair share of carries himself.

Hillis actually entered this season as the back-up FB on Clevelands rosterm but injuries and lackluster play by the guys ahead of him has led to his emergence.

kanye-cutout-2.jpg

PEYTON HILLIS IM GONNA LET YOU FINISH, BUT JIM BROWN IS ONE OF THE BEST RUNNING BACKS OF ALL TIME!

So let me get this correct. You trade away Jay Cutler and replace him with Kyle Orton-- doesn't look so bad. Yet the draft choices you get from that trade are spent on guys who can't contribute any time soon. Then you trade away Brandon Marshall, Tony Sheffler, and Peyton Hillis. Actually, you give Hillis away for Brady freaking Quinn? And where do you rank in the running game? Who plays TE for you? HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.

Do it your way, but when you make these moves, at least replace what you trade away with players who can contribute NOW. I get the "a coach shouldn't have to be a babysitter and the players should follow his edicts", but you do have to replace talent with talent.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom