N/S Phillips interception (1 Viewer)

that should've been a TD...don't care about the stupid whistle rule, if you are a ref you don't blow the play dead until you see the ball hit the turf.

they didnt even blow the whistle until he was over the goal line
but said ounce the said incomplete it was good enough /that sucks should have been a TD

They need to change the rule to allow the ref to award a TD on an overturn if the runner would have scored unchallenged. Obviously, most of the time, they won't be able to award a TD, but on this play and the Calvin Johnson reception last week, the ref could have awarded the TD.
but the problem with that, is once the players hear the whistle, they stop. So if one guy runs past everone who stopped because of the whistle and scores, you can make the argument he wouldn't have scored if everyone kept playing. you can't tell the players to ignore the whistle, so there is no easy fix.

i did this right at my screen.

simpsons_nelson_haha2uwr.jpg

These are the games I love to watch. If the Cowboys lose, then great. If the Giants lose, then great.

These are the games I love to watch. If the Cowboys lose, then great. If the Giants lose, then great.

COWBOYS LOSE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! How embarrassing!:_rofl: Dallas will never win with Romo!

So in other words, you want nobody to win, thus making it a boring football contest that ends in a tie

That's just brilliant

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom