N/S Philly releases Garcia (1 Viewer)

TheNOLAGirl

Editor, Writer, Podcast Host and SR Twitter Ninja
Staff member
Super Moderator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
http://www.seattlepi.com/scorecard/nflnews.asp?articleID=265473

"The Philadelphia Eagles signed four-time Pro Bowl linebacker Jeremiah Trotter to a one-year contract on Tuesday. To make room on the 53-man roster, the club released quarterback Jeff Garcia."

Per Adam Schefter...
Filed to ESPN - To make room for LB Jeremiah trotter, the Eagles released QB Jeff Garcia

So where does he go next????

With Kolb performing the way he is, McNabb back soon, and Vick waisting snaps, they have no room for Jeffy.

Hope I'm wrong, but possibly Carolina. Fox has to do something to save his job.

With Kolb performing the way he is, McNabb back soon, and Vick waisting snaps, they have no room for Jeffy.
He only had a guaranteed 2 week contract. No big surprise with the way Kolb played Sunday.

Carolina, TB, or Miami in my mind.......but who knows. He should just get plugged back into Oakland, but that would make too much sense for Davis to do.

Rams if Bulger is done. Would probably backup Boller though. Dolphins since Pennington is out. He wouldnt go back to Oakland or to the Browns. If its not Phins or Rams I would think he is done.

I would say back to Oakland, but that would make WAY too much sense for Al Davis to do.

I feel sorry for this man. All he ever does is win games for teams, and they always repay him by showing him the door.

Last edited:
If I was Miami, I would go for him. A perfect patch for a season ending injury without all the drama of bad QB play of the current starters.

Carolina, TB, or Miami in my mind.......but who knows. He should just get plugged back into Oakland, but that would make too much sense for Davis to do.

rolf

Davis has probably forgotten his name by now.:hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom