N/S Philly releases Garcia (1 Viewer)

He should just get plugged back into Oakland, but that would make too much sense for Davis to do.

Davis seems too content to let Russell sink the ship, but even in his dementia ridden mind he must realize his team stinks. Anyway did Garcia get released because he wanted to be a starter? Well, maybe he will soon be one...

Davis seems too content to let Russell sink the ship, but even in his dementia ridden mind he must realize his team stinks. Anyway did Garcia get released because he wanted to be a starter? Well, maybe he will soon be one...

When they signed him they only guaranteed him 2 weeks salary. Now they have Kolb and Vick with McNabb likely returning after their bye week.

Everybody saw it coming, except dumb*** Garcia....
He thought Iggles are gonna carry 4 QB's all year????

When they signed him they only guaranteed him 2 weeks salary. Now they have Kolb and Vick with McNabb likely returning after their bye week.

No, the Raiders were the ones who I thought he part ways with because he wanted to be a starter. The Eagles, no way he's starting for them.

I don't know how many people are aware of this, but Garcia asked for his release from the Raiders.

Some team will have an injury to QB, so Garcia could get a job that away.

But 3 teams that I think could use Garcia, are Green Bay, Chicago and New England as they all have no name backup QB's and could use a guy like Garcia over there current backup QB's.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom