N/S: Photogs, agency sue Patriots' QB Tom Brady (1 Viewer)

B-Train

The West Bank's Favorite Son
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
http://www.denverpost.com/sportsheadlines/ci_13400815?source=rss

<script language="JavaScript"> var requestedWidth = 0; </script>
<script language="JavaScript"> if(requestedWidth > 0){ document.getElementById('articleViewerGroup').style.width = requestedWidth + "px"; document.getElementById('articleViewerGroup').style.margin = "0px 0px 10px 10px"; } </script>NEW YORK—Two photographers sued New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady and supermodel Gisele Bundchen for $1 million Tuesday, saying they were shot at during a post-wedding party in Costa Rica. The lawsuit filed in U.S. District Court in Manhattan alleged that the photographers, though the shot didn't hit them, suffered physical and mental harm from the attack during a celebration in early April at Bundchen's holiday home.

Didn't see this posted anywhere else. Thoughts?

$1 million? Hahahaha, talk about a lot of anguish. I don't know about you guys but if I thought I was shot at and the bullet missed me, I'd be feeling happiness that I'm alive instead of anguish.

suffered physical and mental harm from the attack during a celebration in early April at Bundchen's holiday home.
By the way how do you suffer physical harm when the shots didn't hit them?

If I read this correctly, the alleged crime happened in Costa Rica. Would they not have to file suit in that country and not waste time in ours?

One the one hand I cant stand the papparazzi. On the other hand I cant stand poor marksmen.

How can you file a suit in Manhatten when the alleged event took place in Costa Rica. Did we incorporated them?

Because he's a resident of new york. If you killed someone in Costa Rica and we found out after you came home, it doesn't mean you'd be off the hook.

This is just silly though. People can sue for anything these days.

Tom and Gisele are thugs...they went PacMan on those dudes.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom