N/S Pics of Colts' new stadium (1 Viewer)

rob021275

Reaction score
The Indiana tax payers are getting reamed on that deal, from what I've heard.
And I distinctly remember the problems the Colts had filling the RCA Dome/Hooiser Dome before Peyton came along and they started winning. That place only holds about 56,000.

If the Colts go into the toilet in a few years, that new place holds 63,000 for regular games. How empty will it look, and how much crying about money will the Irsay do then?

Heck, look at the Pacers. In the heart of basketball country, they are rivaling the Hornets for worst attendance in the NBA.

Bottom line: People in Indiana are just like people everywhere -- they won't pay to watch losers regardless of how nice the stadium is.

FWtex

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
That has alot of similarities to the cowboys new stadium. Seating looks the same, the two big steel beams, the open endzones.
Jerry may have jazzed his up a little more but overall its the same.

rodzero

Reaction score
very nice! but.... did anyone else notice the opponent in the scoreboard rendering? along with who just got burned for a touch?

what can you do?

Saint LesPaul

axe slinger
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Wow...thanks for the pics. It is amazing to me how something so huge gets engineered and built. And I love the large open "window" at the end of the stadium facing downtown.

llama

Very Banned
Reaction score
very nice! but.... did anyone else notice the opponent in the scoreboard rendering? along with who just got burned for a touch?

what can you do?
Yeah I saw that and thought "great, like I needed a reminder!" Heh.

gavinj

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
A dump. If there was a giant cow patty with thousands of seats stuck in it, I'd rather watch a game there than at the Lucas Oil Stadium.

number1saints

World Champs...DATS WHO
Reaction score
i hope we get a new stadium in the next decade, the superdome to me is a dump i like watching the saints but not in the dome

donato

Regal Beagle V.I.P.
Reaction score
Well according to Jindal we'll be the best state that ever existed in four years. That guy has set goals waaaaaaayyyyyy too high. Hopefully he will get something done with the Saints though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Saint Droopy Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 4