N/S Pics of Colts' new stadium (1 Viewer)

Doesn't look like it holds that many seats.

That was my impression as well.

i would not be surprised to find that luxery boxes have actually reduced seating, or at least, moved a high % of seating up to the lose bleed level.

Somebody please get Tom Benson a napkin....

He saw those pictures and started drooling like a baby.

Tell Tom to get us a Super Bowl win like the Colts and I'm sure the new stadium will work itself out. Nothing worse than having a new stadium that no one comes to see you play in.

Shoot, the Indianapolis skyline does not look much different than New Orleans. Are they a big market city or about the same as us? I thought thier skyline would look much bigger than ours.

The downtown area cant be any larger than CDB . We walked everywhere while we were there. Everyhting is within walking distance. Never took a cab.

We need a new Stadium or a REAL renovations, to the Dome now. The Season tickets holders all know the dome is too small.

Very Small hallways and tight seats.

A packed dome is awesome Atlanta 06 and Eagles Playoff game 07 but it is way too tight.

our biggest complaint when we went to the Saints/ Indy game in Sept was the endzone seating was aluminum bleachers. Guess what? The new one too. Got pics w/ my cell phone and clearly you can see the bleachers in the endzone. unreal.

But the exterior glass in a nice touch.
I think that they just have not put all the seats in yet.

An article a couple of years ago quoted an architect as saying that the Superdome is actually two separate structures: The outer Shell and the Inner Stadium. You can pretty much rip the inside of the building out and build whatever you want.

Well that's still the plan, right? The outer shell is getting renovations and windows...

Fourth phase of the renovations if I remember correctly...

I saw this building when I went up to Indy last May for the Indy 500. At first i thought it was a blimp hangar! This thing is huge! It dwarfs anything around it.

:etonnement-29:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom