N/S: Postseason (1 Viewer)

I'm going to say Jacksonville beat the Patriots. The key to win this game for Jacksonville is to keep running the ball against New England's overrated run defence. New England's run defence is only rated #10 because teams aren't exactly in the position to run the ball. I believe David Garrard will also be able to control New England's defence, he is a mistake free QB who has the mobility to take of when there is nothing there. Jacksonville has to keep New England's offence on the sideline to pull off a win, but I believe they can do it.

Jacksonville - 24

New England - 17

the Jaguars went 11-5, scored 411 points, allowed 304 points, faced seven Quality Teams and beat four of them.

The Patriots went 16-0, scored 589, allowed 274 points, faced seven Quality Teams and beat all seven of them.

Even if the Jags can employ a run the ball, control the clock offense, they still have to outscore New England. Jacksonville has shown that they can not stop the spread offense and NO ONE IN THE HISTORY OF THE LEAGUE RUNS IT BETTER THAN THE 07 PATS, we're talking record breaking offensive numbers people without a single 1000 yard running back and playing almost exclusively from 4 and 5 wide shotgun sets, Jacksonville's weakness. Even if the Jags can control the clock the Jags and Pats will still probably get the same number of possessions. Funny how they were supposed to beat the Colts in this same way and can't do it.

The only way the Jags win is if the Patriots beat themselves. The only team that can match up with the Patriots and beat them outright if they both play their games is the Colts, and they would have to play perfectly to do it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom