N/S Raiders game plan Sunday (1 Viewer)

Witchdoctor504

All-Pro
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
If Eli plays Sunday what game plan do you think would be most effective.

Interior blitz- try and force Eli out of the pocket and see how well he scrambles with plantar fascitis.

Outside blitz - try and force Eli to step up in pocket. Plant and throw.

Eli has made some teams look foolish in the past when he is allowed to scramble. My question is how mobile is he right now. He has also done a good job of throwing the deep ball, but will he be able to step in to those throws to riffle the deep ball or the out routes. I know I'll be watching very carefully.

I say this with a straight face: The Raiders seem so dysfunctional, I question whether they have a real gameplan, or if they just go out there and wing it. :covri:

wait...the radiers game plan?!?!?

I had the same injury Eli has. It's quite painful when the plantar tendon gets partially torn. Sometimes PF will heal over time, especially in younger people. With others it requires surgery where they cut the tendon, or it tears on its own. They will likely shoot him up direct into the tendon with Lidocaine or Novocaine before the game and at halftime. If they do this, he will feel little or no pain during the game. Afterwards will be a different story.

Burn down all the hotels in the area and blame it on a Northern California Wildfire. Then hope the Giants forfeit.

I heard Tom Cable told his team to punch the Giants in the jaw....at least that is what I heard.:D

church.jpg

Realistically, the only hope is that the Raiders play hard against the Giants. They won't play smart, because they're an undisciplined, poorly-coached team. But maybe they'll give NY a very physical game and add some bumps and bruises to the Giants. Eli will play next Sunday even with the injury.

Raiders game plan:

1. Make it through warm ups with out an injury

2. Have a team on the field for the whole 60 minutes

3. Shower and go home.

Watching Raiders games reminds me of the movie 'Stripes' when John Laroquette's character is watching a group of well organized soldiers run through the obstacle course and asks "Are those my men?". The coporal answer "No sir, those are" as a group of guys comes running wildly out of the woods, arms flailing, screaming like idiots. You couldn't tell the difference if you put them in Raiduh uniforms. Giants will win big with or without Eli.

Wait. Oakland has a team? I thought they introduced a bye week called "Oakland" because they were paid by the city for the advertisement.

Step One ?
Step Two?
Step Three. Deny knowing anything about Jamarcus Russells weighted body being found in the East river
Step Four. Repeat step three with Al Davis.
Step Five. Profit

sit eli. giants win with the backup easily and jacobs hammering the ball down their throats.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom