N/S Raiders game plan Sunday (1 Viewer)

I think Eli's biggest play will be to move the clipboard from one hand to the other, while Carr looks like a pro bowler.

I say a bunch of us head over to their forum and GIVE them a gameplan.

I seriously want to see the blue boys put away.

Wow this thread took a turn for the crapper. I know the raiders are garbage but I want them to test Eli.

Just run the ball and hope Fargas or Bush busts one or two and play good defense. Don't even waste your time passing. Russell should become the first QB to go 0 for 0 in a game Sunday.

Coughlin reminds me of my 7th grade physical education teacher ... tough as nails but a little crazy. You never knew if he was going to pat you on the shoulder for a good effort or kick you in the rear end for not finishing the bloody obstacle course. You didn't dress out today? Son, run laps until you puke.

I bet Eli is only starting the game to continue his steak of starts in a row, and Carr will take over by the 2nd half.

Starting Eli in this game just shows bad coaching, hes not tuff for doing this. hes putting his team at risk to he really hurt before the saints game when they need him, just horrible coaching move.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom