N/S Raiders to either trade or release Rolando McClain (1 Viewer)

When Released by the raiders... if nobody else is snapping offer low contract with low gareteed money and release him at training camo if it isnt working

. He just lacks discipline and maturity.

But other than that, he's perfect!

No thanks. He's just 23 and still has some knucklehead in him I'm sure. The "knuckleheadedness" doesn't leave most athletes until they are 26, 27 or 28 years old. Anthony Hargrove spent an entire year out of the league before he got his head straight. I just don't see this FO taking a flyer on this guy.

I would take this guy in a second and get rid of any MLB on our roster we had to do it. This guy is an absolute monster and would be in RR scheme. Payton and our strong lockeroom instead of a mess rebuilding in Oakland. Guy would be a stud.

The Raiders just have no luck. Mcclain was the first 1st round pick that actually made sense for them. Meaning he was a highley ranked player and he was at a position of need for them at the time...aka not drafting the fastest 40 time they see.

McClain would make this defense KILLER!! we need that fear factor and he would give it. Sean P and our whole Staff helps players with off the field issues and straighten them up and i bet once he comes here ( if we would ever be so lucky) he would be a damn good player and probably start INSTANTLY!

He's talented but he has issues. Statistically, he's playing very well, but his behavior is the problem.

What part of released by Raiders for character issues makes you guys want to bring him in. If anything he seems like a good fit in Dallas. Big talent, no brain.

6' 4"
259 lbs
24 Years Old in July.

I think he might be worth a look, especially since he has 3 years of NFL experience and really had a solid year in 2011. Perfect size to take on Guards in our 3-4.

He's extremely talented, but you can't give him any kind of guaranteed money above a minimum salary IMO.

I'm sure Dennis Allen wouldn't stick Payton with a problem like that. I mean, the team suspended him without pay for the last few games of the season last year. You don't go screwing over your mentors like that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom