N/S Raiders vs Green Bay (1 Viewer)

Krodwhodat

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Watching the replay and Green Bays first O drive had the Raiders D on their heels. Not sure how many starters are in for the Raiders but Pack has their back up QB starting. Now the Raiders O gets the ball so let's see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saints 4 life

⚜ Falcons Suck ⚜
Reaction score
Raiders' run D looked soft. Ingram must be licking his chops. Get them to play the run and let Drew work his magic.

OP
Krodwhodat

Krodwhodat

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Raiders' run D looked soft. Ingram must be licking his chops. Get them to play the run and let Drew work his magic.

That's what I was thinking. lacy ran all over them. Run to set up play action. They struggled covering the TE as well.

Reaction score
I can see the Raiders as a team that will start the season off slow, especially on the road. Gotta open up a quick lead on them and not let them hang around.

OP
Krodwhodat

Krodwhodat

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Breaux vs Cooper will be fun to watch. Cooper is the key. Shut him down and we have huge advantage.

ELLIASJWILLIAMS

More than 15K posts served!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Green Bay has a superior offensive line. One week after limiting us to 2.8 ypc the Patriots were gashed in the run game. Just using that logic the problem appears to be our oline run blocking. Yet I'm not surprised. We brought in Alex Gibbs in the offseason to help with that very thing.

After you change coaching, you bring in new technique. You stil don't see improvement you begin to look at the talent.

Unger isn't really a big mover in the ground game. So he needs to have maulers next to him and currently we have Peat and Lelito. We really needed Leary. Almost feel like it's a move we have to make. Then mid season hope that Peat has gotten enough reps at RT to take over for Strief because he's not a guard.

But we'll see. SP appears to be confident that with the proper amount of reps Peat can become serviceable at G after his adjustment period.:idunno:

OP
Krodwhodat

Krodwhodat

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Green Bay has a superior offensive line. One week after limiting us to 2.8 ypc the Patriots were gashed in the run game. Just using that logic the problem appears to be our oline run blocking. Yet I'm not surprised. We brought in Alex Gibbs in the offseason to help with that very thing.

After you change coaching, you bring in new technique. You stil don't see improvement you begin to look at the talent.

Unger isn't really a big mover in the ground game. So he needs to have maulers next to him and currently we have Peat and Lelito. We really needed Leary. Almost feel like it's a move we have to make. Then mid season hope that Peat has gotten enough reps at RT to take over for Strief because he's not a guard.

But we'll see. SP appears to be confident that with the proper amount of reps Peat can become serviceable at G after his adjustment period.:idunno:

I really think our O line will be top 10 in the league this year. Even top 5. I think the key is true west coast offense which for the first time in a couple of years we will have the offense to produce. Quick slants, screens and dump passes are the key to opening the running game and the deep pass. For the first time since Payton/Brees regime I think we have 2 number 1 receivers. This is the most talented skill players we have ever had on the saints and if Payton uses it correctly (which he will) I think the O line will be very good. But again it all come back to the D. But watching the Raiders/Packers, Brees will be able to really attack the Raiders D

ELLIASJWILLIAMS

More than 15K posts served!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I really think our O line will be top 10 in the league this year. Even top 5. I think the key is true west coast offense which for the first time in a couple of years we will have the offense to produce. Quick slants, screens and dump passes are the key to opening the running game and the deep pass. For the first time since Payton/Brees regime I think we have 2 number 1 receivers. This is the most talented skill players we have ever had on the saints and if Payton uses it correctly (which he will) I think the O line will be very good. But again it all come back to the D. But watching the Raiders/Packers, Brees will be able to really attack the Raiders D

It's possible. SP offensive lines have started out the gates slow before and then found their footing as the season progressed.

We'll see

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Fleur-de-Links, September 23: More analysis of the Saints/Raiders game as Green Bay looms in the distance Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints @ Raiders: Five Numbers That Do Not Lie Saints RSS News Feeds 0
CSC Podcast: Raiders defeat the Saints 34-24 Saints RSS News Feeds 0
1 Up and 3 Downs from the Saints MNF loss to the Raiders Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Andrus Saints stayed late in Las Vegas as team held review of loss to Raiders SR News Page Articles 0
WATCH: CSC’s week in review breaks down Saints’ surprising loss against the Las Vegas Raiders Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints stayed late in Las Vegas as team held review of loss to Raiders Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saintsphere Saints-Raiders draw significant ratings increase for MNF Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 27
Second look: Where did the Saints come up short in Monday night loss to Raiders? Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Andrus Saints snap counts analysis, Week 2: Rookies didn't see much action vs. Raiders SR News Page Articles 0
Saints' snap counts: A look at the wide receivers, general defensive snaps against Raiders Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Fleur-de-Links, September 22: Fallout from the Saints’ week 2 game against the Raiders Saints RSS News Feeds 0
'It was ugly.' Here's what Brees, Payton, Kamara had to say after Saints' loss to Raiders Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints' Drew Brees acts his age in off-target loss to Raiders Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Raiders score 24 unanswered points to top Saints in first-ever Las Vegas game Saints RSS News Feeds 0
After fast start, Saints stumble in humbling loss to Raiders Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Dan in Lafayette Sean Payton Postgame on Saints Loss to Raiders in Week 2 | 2020 NFL SR News Page Articles 0
Andrus Saints Postgame Show | Raiders Week 2 2020 SR News Page Articles 0
Derek Carr tosses three touchdowns as Raiders win Las Vegas debut 34-24 over Saints Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Dan in Lafayette Raiders power past Saints in Allegiant Stadium debut SR News Page Articles 0
Blessedog The Raiders played Saints Football and Won Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 6
Raiders rule out Richie Incognito with Achilles Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Watch: Saints rookie tight end Adam Trautman catches first NFL pass against Raiders Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Raiders open second half with Darren Waller touchdown to take first lead Saints RSS News Feeds 0
17 all: Saints at Raiders 2nd half game thread Saints RSS News Feeds 1
Alvin Kamara is having a field day against the Raiders early Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Raiders tie Saints 17-17 with 10 points in final 1:44 of first half Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints vs. Raiders: Monday Night Football open thread Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints at Raiders inactive lists: Michael Thomas no, Cesar Ruiz yes. Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints at Raiders: Michael Thomas officially inactive, 3 rookies to debut for New Orleans Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Week 1 standouts Margus Hunt and Bennie Fowler III called up from practice squad for Saints vs. Raiders game Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints vs. Raiders: Game Time, TV, Radio, Online Streaming, Mobile, and Odds Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saint Droopy Saints Captains' Families HYPED Send-Off to Fathers Ahead of Week 2 at Raiders Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 2
FOX Sports New Orleans to re-air 2020 Saints games starting Week 2 vs. Raiders Saints RSS News Feeds 0
How the Saints can attack the Raiders through the air tonight on Monday Night Football Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Andrus Get Hype: Saints at Raiders | NFL Week 2 2020 SR News Page Articles 0
Andrus Saints vs. Raiders odds, line: NFL picks, Monday Night Football predictions from model on 100-65 roll SR News Page Articles 0
RedJem Saints vs Raiders Gameday Updates 9-21-20 Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 147
Bill Analysis ***Official Saints @ Raiders Game Day Thread*** Gameday Board 2495
What will we watch closely in Saints vs. Raiders? Saints offense without Michael Thomas, for one Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Dan in Lafayette Saintsvs. Raiders comical video Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 0
Best bets for MNF: Saints at Raiders Saints RSS News Feeds 0
How to watch, follow Saints vs. Raiders: Get key broadcast information, expert picks, more Saints RSS News Feeds 0
4 downs (Saints vs. Raiders) Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Dan in Lafayette Sean Payton Talks Offensive Strategy, Week 2 prep | Saints at Raiders Week 2 2020 SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette Emmanuel Sanders on Saints Wide Receivers, Week 2 gameplan | Saints at Raiders Week 2 2020 SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette Terron Armstead on Saints D-line, Week 2 prep | Saints at Raiders Week 2 2020 SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette C.J. Gardner-Johnson on Raiders Offense, Saints Run Defense | Saints at Raiders Week 2 2020 SR News Page Articles 0
Andrus Saints vs. Raiders: Matchups to Watch SR News Page Articles 0
Andrus Saints Saturday Injury Report: 2020 Week 2 at Las Vegas Raiders SR News Page Articles 0