N/S Raiders vs Green Bay (1 Viewer)

Krodwhodat

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Watching the replay and Green Bays first O drive had the Raiders D on their heels. Not sure how many starters are in for the Raiders but Pack has their back up QB starting. Now the Raiders O gets the ball so let's see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raiders' run D looked soft. Ingram must be licking his chops. Get them to play the run and let Drew work his magic.

Raiders' run D looked soft. Ingram must be licking his chops. Get them to play the run and let Drew work his magic.

That's what I was thinking. lacy ran all over them. Run to set up play action. They struggled covering the TE as well.

I can see the Raiders as a team that will start the season off slow, especially on the road. Gotta open up a quick lead on them and not let them hang around.

Breaux vs Cooper will be fun to watch. Cooper is the key. Shut him down and we have huge advantage.

Green Bay has a superior offensive line. One week after limiting us to 2.8 ypc the Patriots were gashed in the run game. Just using that logic the problem appears to be our oline run blocking. Yet I'm not surprised. We brought in Alex Gibbs in the offseason to help with that very thing.

After you change coaching, you bring in new technique. You stil don't see improvement you begin to look at the talent.

Unger isn't really a big mover in the ground game. So he needs to have maulers next to him and currently we have Peat and Lelito. We really needed Leary. Almost feel like it's a move we have to make. Then mid season hope that Peat has gotten enough reps at RT to take over for Strief because he's not a guard.

But we'll see. SP appears to be confident that with the proper amount of reps Peat can become serviceable at G after his adjustment period.:idunno:

Green Bay has a superior offensive line. One week after limiting us to 2.8 ypc the Patriots were gashed in the run game. Just using that logic the problem appears to be our oline run blocking. Yet I'm not surprised. We brought in Alex Gibbs in the offseason to help with that very thing.

After you change coaching, you bring in new technique. You stil don't see improvement you begin to look at the talent.

Unger isn't really a big mover in the ground game. So he needs to have maulers next to him and currently we have Peat and Lelito. We really needed Leary. Almost feel like it's a move we have to make. Then mid season hope that Peat has gotten enough reps at RT to take over for Strief because he's not a guard.

But we'll see. SP appears to be confident that with the proper amount of reps Peat can become serviceable at G after his adjustment period.:idunno:

I really think our O line will be top 10 in the league this year. Even top 5. I think the key is true west coast offense which for the first time in a couple of years we will have the offense to produce. Quick slants, screens and dump passes are the key to opening the running game and the deep pass. For the first time since Payton/Brees regime I think we have 2 number 1 receivers. This is the most talented skill players we have ever had on the saints and if Payton uses it correctly (which he will) I think the O line will be very good. But again it all come back to the D. But watching the Raiders/Packers, Brees will be able to really attack the Raiders D

I really think our O line will be top 10 in the league this year. Even top 5. I think the key is true west coast offense which for the first time in a couple of years we will have the offense to produce. Quick slants, screens and dump passes are the key to opening the running game and the deep pass. For the first time since Payton/Brees regime I think we have 2 number 1 receivers. This is the most talented skill players we have ever had on the saints and if Payton uses it correctly (which he will) I think the O line will be very good. But again it all come back to the D. But watching the Raiders/Packers, Brees will be able to really attack the Raiders D

It's possible. SP offensive lines have started out the gates slow before and then found their footing as the season progressed.

We'll see

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom