N/S Rams at Niners (1 Viewer)

People like to joke about TQS and his blocking, but they are highlighting these SF WRs making key blocks on these runs.

AFC is loaded with qbs.Other than aging Brady and Rodgers as top tier, then you have Stafford and that's about it.
Jalen Hurts has some potential and has looked like an early-season MVP so far this year and Philly does have the NFL's last undefeated season. And while I'm hardly a Cowboys enthusiast, Dak Prescott has looked pretty formidable at times during his 6 seasons as Dallas' starter, albeit he's certainly underperformed in the playoffs, but hes been voted to 3 Pro Bowls, which is pretty good and he came within like 50 yards of breaking 5,000 yards passing in a single-season in 2019.

Looked like Kupp hit his head pretty hard when he came down.

Niners are slowly rounding to form... Shanahan had to throw away the Trey Lance playbook... Stafford has his eyes only for Kupp.

Might have thrown it away for good.
The drafting of Lance was not a good plan. I'll never understand why teams draft such green QBs like him and Fields so early. I think picks that high should be used on what are thought to be very polished talent.

I enjoy the Manning commentary team. They are very under rated

The drafting of Lance was not a good plan. I'll never understand why teams draft such green QBs like him and Fields so early. I think picks that high should be used on what are thought to be very polished talent.

I don't think the Niners celebrated Lance's injury, but they are happy Jimmy is their QB again.

You just never know what you’re getting. You see the game Lawrence had yesterday. It was hard to even watch the highlights.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom