N/S Rams currently being handed a football game....... again [UPDATE: Justice is Served!!!] (1 Viewer)

Sumdude34

All-Pro
Reaction score
Bills were absolutely throttling the Rams 28-10 midway through the 3rd and then the refs decided to intervene:

Rams go on to score against a shell shocked Bills D. Looked a lot like that dark day against us.

This has to stop.

Bills were absolutely throttling the Rams 28-10 midway through the 3rd and then the refs decided to intervene:

Rams go on to score against a shell shocked Bills D. Looked a lot like that dark day against us.

This has to stop.

That's just like what happened in the end zone against the Bears. Not saying the Bears are doing much to beat the Falcons, but that could have been a game changer if they had left the TD stand.

I came here to post this. It's amazing how they CONTINUE to benefit from highly questionable calls. Even on the Bills first TD, they had to score 4 TDs in order to get one. Every call went against them.

You can't tell me the officials don't want a close game.

But calling the reception by the receiver an INT is inexcusable.

Last edited:
Rams have made it all the way back to 25-28 in a little under 30 min. Bills are completely flat now. This is what happends when you get cheated. This is not a "see how it feels" moment for me. This just needs stop.

Hey Rams, after that phantom PI call that led to a Bills TD, how are yall liking those refs now? How's that Superbowl loss while scoring only 3 points feel now?

I think the best part is that it looked more like a offense pass interference :D

Perhaps this crew actually had the sense to do a makeup call for their obvious blunder.

Hey Rams, after that phantom PI call that led to a Bills TD, how are yall liking those refs now? How's that Superbowl loss while scoring only 3 points feel now?

I think the best part is that it looked more like a offense pass interference :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom