N/S Rams currently being handed a football game....... again [UPDATE: Justice is Served!!!] (1 Viewer)

the only justice served is that no other team joined the failcons in blowing a 28-3 lead.

They were my Dad's team. I rooted for them during their SB appearances. I'd loved to see them get a SB win, especially if we aren't in the mix.
Browns and Bengals also. I would add the Chargers if their owner hadn’t screwed their fan base by moving.

I really, really, really hate the Rams. I really want to punch Jared Goff in the face.
Disgusting last comment. You should retract/delete it immediately!!! The moderators should fix this kind of rubbish behavior!!. Goff is a decent person and QB. He has nothing to do with the bush league officiating

Disgusting last comment. You should retract/delete it immediately!!! The moderators should fix this kind of rubbish behavior!!. Goff is a decent person and QB. He has nothing to do with the bush league officiating
Way to overreact. Obviously, I wouldn't punch him in the face, dude.

He annoys me because he's so good, and it gets on my nerves because I don't like the team he plays for. The comment was made in jest.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom