N/S Rams @ Seahawks (1 Viewer)

Let’s go Seahawks! Looking forward to see how the Rams responds after a loss on a short week

I hate both teams. But recently I hate the Rams more and Russell Wilson is probably the only likeable player out of all of them.

I hate both teams. But recently I hate the Rams more and Russell Wilson is probably the only likeable player out of all of them.
The Rams have become a all time rivalry now.

Tough call here.

I have zero fear of going to LA in January.

Going back to Seattle would be kinda tough. Although we do own the tiebreaker, which would normally make me lean that way.

Toss up.

Rams are more of a threat than Seattle this year. We need Rus to work his magic.

He fumbled but the first player to touch it didnt establish himself inbounds after stepping out

Edit...nevermind recovering player never stepped out at all

Im not happy one bit I don't get to watch game FOX is in contract dispute over DISH over negotiating fees. Thought maybe I would get to see game on N.F.L NETWORK no luck. They are showing some kind of highlight programming. People think the N.F.L is greedy they habe got nothing on T.V networks. Watching game on Cellphone not much of an option. It barely works on this website.

Yes I was on NFLN waiting for the game and they showed freaking beastquake run. I figured out I needed to switch over to Fox.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom