N/S: Rams sign Clay Matthews [MERGED] (1 Viewer)

Dallas Cowboys never had a cap either.

Dallas and the Rams have starting Qb's on rookie contracts. The same with the Eagles. They'll
all face the same problem like Seattle did after signing Wilson to a market value contract

Dallas and the Rams have starting Qb's on rookie contracts. The same with the Eagles. They'll
all face the same problem like Seattle did after signing Wilson to a market value contract

You could say it worked out sort of for Seattle. They still managed to make the playoffs on a year they were blowing it up.

Comes with the territory when you have a QB not taking a quarter of all the cap space. Rookie contracts are great if you land a starting QB

Oh I know haha but is it really that great of a method? I know it worked for Seattle. But the Rams haven't won anything.

Wow. This sounds like a finish-your-career-near-home contract. I had no idea Mathews had faded that far.

Seem just like yesterday we were debating whether to take Cushing or Matthews.

They're also ignoring depth at several key positions...which is how we beat the crap out of them in week 11.

This is a moronic signing (I'm happy for that)....CM is clearly not the player he was a few years ago, injuries have caught up to him....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom