N/S Rams Unveil New Logo And Colors (1 Viewer)

Perfect timing on the release of this logo. This is the kind of stuff I need to get me through a shelter in place order.

I’m much more interested in seeing the unveil of the new Seattle NHL franchise’s team name and colors... or the Falcons new uniforms, just to see them inevitably “Falcon” it like they tend to do.

The Rams are milk-toast. They could change their name to the “fish tacos” for all I care

Some people are saying that Seattle’s NHL team will be called the Kraken.

Last edited:
I can’t believe that team stole a SB appearance from us.

Oh, I don't know, they've had some pretty ugly uni's and logos before . . .
1585012441598.png

Lol, true. That logo there is still of higher quality than what they just released. I think there's more room for excuses in branding quality in the 1960's than today.

I'm realizing this is a trend in the NFL. I went to a couple team sites only to realize all of them have been templatized to the most mundane, basic site possible. Including nfl.com. I used to marvel at the quality of NFL branding and their site, but it continues to degrade like the rest of the league.

Oh dear, it's real?

Lol, true. That logo there is still of higher quality than what they just released. I think there's more room for excuses in branding quality in the 1960's than today.

I'm realizing this is a trend in the NFL. I went to a couple team sites only to realize all of them have been templatized to the most mundane, basic site possible. Including nfl.com. I used to marvel at the quality of NFL branding and their site, but it continues to degrade like the rest of the league.

It's especially true of the Super Bowl logos since we won ours. SB 44 was the most recent time the logo reflected anything close to the host city, as the orange kinda-sorta symbolized Miami. Starting with SB 45 the following year, it became this standard, blockish-looking numeral with the Lombardi trophy over it. No uniqueness to it at all. So no, I wouldn't call that marketing. I just call it propaganda.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom