N/S Rams will start Jared Goff vs. Dolphins (1 Viewer)

PayOrPlay

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I live in LA and will be going to the Rams vs Dolphins game on Sunday, the first LA Rams game for me. Should be interesting to see the crowd reaction to Goff finally playing, his mistakes and successes throughout the game. It'll be fun to watch an NFL game in the old Coliseum -- I've only experienced it at huge parties, typically under several influences that weren't natural highs of football passion.

The Goff era begins. Hopefully our Saints will come to visit before Drew hangs em up for good.

The Rams really messed up the return to Los Angeles. No one was expecting a playoff run from them, but if they would've started him in the beginning if the season, it wouldn't look like a last ditch effort to save interest in the season.

Lets sack him 6 times and make him looked scared like we made Siemian. That dude flat out went to the ground by himself when Robertson was about to sack him. We brought some hard hits too that weren't sacks. Reminded me of the ole Greg Williams days and I loved it.

A scary thought for Saints fans, given our history against rookie QBs in the dome.

This,

Good chance going against a 3G defense has prepared him for the looks or at the very least the pressure situations he may or may not see vs DA.

This,

Good chance going against a 3G defense has prepared him for the looks or at the very least the pressure situations he may or may not see vs DA.

And Jeff Fisher always seems to have our number too.

The Ram's offensive line has allowed 23 sacks in 9 games. They are in the bottom third of the league in pass protection. From what I've read, Case Keenum has more overall mobility that Goff. Goff does appear to have good pocket mobility, so our interior guys (Fairley, Rankins) could come into play big time.

Also, as you have mentioned in posts before, the game will be played in the Dome, so that should help the pass rush. I haven't looked at the Ram's offensive line splits as to home vs away games on pass pro yet. Maybe this time, if we can rattle Goff early, we can show blitz, back off, and get our first pick 6 in a long time by jumping a hot route.

I'm just glad he's getting a start before he comes to new orleans. We all.know how guys getting their first start fare against us.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom