N/S Randy Moss (1 Viewer)

porculator

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
It seems like this "other" future HOFer in the twilight of his career, going for his FIRST Super Bowl ring, has been forgotten. As much as it pains me, I'm rooting for the 9ers for the second week in a row (because of my personal dislike for Ratbird fans, not because I actually like them or Moss.) But I'd like to see him go off in the SB, and give everyone a "remember me shot" as it were.

Yeah...I'm pulling for the Ravens, but it wouldn't really bother me to see Moss go out with a ring. He was a headcase, but was a special athlete and receiver in his prime.

Watching the NFC title game, it was strange to see how much age has caught up with him. He reminded me of Jerry Rice in the last season or two of his career. Still able, but the "special" quality of their game had eroded with time.

Hope it's a good game.

Yeah...I'm pulling for the Ravens, but it wouldn't really bother me to see Moss go out with a ring. He was a headcase, but was a special athlete and receiver in his prime.

Watching the NFC title game, it was strange to see how much age has caught up with him. He reminded me of Jerry Rice in the last season or two of his career. Still able, but the "special" quality of their game had eroded with time.

Hope it's a good game.

i concur. moss has always been an oddball, but i can't help but like him.

Moss' first Super Bowl was with the Patriots in 2007 (their undefeated in regular season year)

I thought about this just this morning. I'm sure he'll be hyped as the week goes along...

Sorry, never been a fan - and I'm not about to pull for the Whiners. Yech.

Let the people of Baltimore have another ring. After all the garbage they went through from the Irsays, they deserve to have another Lombardi Trophy for their "new" team.

Moss deserves that game just as much as Lewis but the reason he's not getting talked about so much is because he's basically there just for the ride. He only started 2 games this year, and has been a 3rd option for them at wide receiver. I'd like to see him go out with a ring, but that's why he's not getting press coverage.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom