N/S: Ravens cut RB Justin Forsett (1 Viewer)

He wasn't doing good with his opportunities.
Plus, they are extremely high on Dixon

He had a great 2014 season. And ran all over us if I recall correctly. But other than that he hasn't done much in his 8 year career

He had a great 2014 season. And ran all over us if I recall correctly. But other than that he hasn't done much in his 8 year career

Sometimes, a RBs success is much more heavily attributed to the oline blocking than the RBs ability. I'm not saying that is the case with Forsett in 2014. But it's certainly a possibility.

Terrence West is a young guy out of Towson....and he's really strong.

looks like he only had 1 good year out of 8. Too bad that year was when they played the saints.

They said they wanted to go younger and he's 30. Can't be mad for players holding out on contracts if 30 Is the deadline.

They said they wanted to go younger and he's 30. Can't be mad for players holding out on contracts if 30 Is the deadline.

If he played any other position, 30 wouldn't be that old. Running backs go downhill at 30 like no other position.

If you are not down with Marcus Murphy kick off returns We got two words for you .........

Just slightly off topic I was really pleased with Lasco and what he did with his opportunities. He has a nice cut back and showed that on a couple of carriers. Give him the ball more!!

Neither of them have ever been in my kitchen.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-31265-1389123428-18.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom