N/S. Reche Caldwell murdered? (1 Viewer)

baarbogast

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Just got an alert, just about to get on the road and can’t really look into it.

RIP Sir! Unfortunately, it seems like he struggled after leaving football. 😕

Early reports say that he was the target of a robbery attempt that escalated.

Another senseless murder!!

A few more details. Curious to see how this plays out when the perpetrators are finally found.

I agree with the mother - this was a setup.

To have armed robbers planted right outside your place just as you happen to be set to leave in your vehicle with someone, then you get ambushed just as you just so happened to have to go back into the house for something? Seems fishy. Coincidences like that don't happen.

Shame, he did really seem to struggle adjusting to life after the NFL. When I first saw the headline, my conspiracy theory Spidey sense started tingling, since I knew he was involved in the medical fraud/scam thing that Joe Horn and others were involved in. With his past track record, maybe he was going to testify against the others or something for a better deal, and then something was set up. Not saying there's anything to that thought, but it was the first thing that ran through my head.

Can’t find anymore details on this incident. I find that really strange.

Can’t find anymore details on this incident. I find that really strange.

A week later and still no developments other than the case "is being investigated."

So for me it brings the question.........................where is all the outrage and protest for this senseless murder of another black man?

A week later and still no developments other than the case "is being investigated."

So for me it brings the question.........................where is all the outrage and protest for this senseless murder of another black man?

if they had the murderer on tape and the DA dragged their feet charging them, there would be outrage.

This is silly.

If you can't figure out the difference between a robbery turning deadly versus a police officer killing a civilian, I have no need to even waste my time attempting to explain.

if they had the murderer on tape and the DA dragged their feet charging them, there would be outrage.

I respect your comment but it speaks of selective outrage which opens a can of worms that we can't open in this venue for good reason.

This is silly.

If you can't figure out the difference between a robbery turning deadly versus a police officer killing a civilian, I have no need to even waste my time attempting to explain.

Ok so I'm done with this thread because people don't want to hear the things that need to be said and they don't want to talk about the things that need to be talked about because someone will disagree or get their feelings hurt.

Just so you know I didn't ask you to waste your time. Enjoy your day.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom