N/S: Redskins bombshell about to drop....(Not name related) (1 Viewer)

Sexual harassment and beyond seems to be the direction this is going. The cheerleader story at least suggests the culture there and treatment of women is unacceptable.

Have accountants finally been able to look at how they beat the salary cap?

Wasn’t Gruden filmed with an underage girl while smoking a joint a couple of years ago.

I’m pretty sure that Snyder owns like 51 or 52% of the team. 3 of the minority owners want him gone but haven’t been able to do anything about it. They haven’t been able to sell their portion of the team at a decent price so the rumor I heard a while back from a buddy that is in the area....is that they are willing to destroy the team so Snyder has to be removed so they can gain control and rebuild the brand.

Started making sense when FedEx lead the charge in forcing the team to change their mascot, seeing how one of those minority owners is one of the top dogs at FedEx, if I’m not mistaken.

Wasn’t Gruden filmed with an underage girl while smoking a joint a couple of years ago.

I’m pretty sure that Snyder owns like 51 or 52% of the team. 3 of the minority owners want him gone but haven’t been able to do anything about it. They haven’t been able to sell their portion of the team at a decent price so the rumor I heard a while back from a buddy that is in the area....is that they are willing to destroy the team so Snyder has to be removed so they can gain control and rebuild the brand.

Started making sense when FedEx lead the charge in forcing the team to change their mascot, seeing how one of those minority owners is one of the top dogs at FedEx, if I’m not mistaken.
They were college girls.
Heres the video.
Language warning.

https://dailysnark.com/video-shows-...en-smoking-weed-trying-to-hit-on-young-girls/

Why does everything have to be sooooo dramatic? And if Jason la Confora and Julie Donaldson really knew what was about to come wouldn’t they just write the story themselves and break the news?

Simply put, it’s because it’s the courteous thing to do on a report this large (reportedly lol).

Sauces tell me that the is NO DIFFERENCE between the garbage and re-cycle cans in the not-Redskins locker room. Players are actively encourage to ignore the planet and use whichever dust bin they want, willy-nilly, disgusting.

Simply put, it’s because it’s the courteous thing to do on a report this large (reportedly lol).

Whatever it turns out to be, I’d be willing to bet “that network” that has been doing legwork on this story for a long time is getting their info and possibly being completely funded by the minority owners of the nameless team in DC.

How much of the story is going to be legit will be the question, but it definitely feels like a coup is taking place. I’m pretty certain that all of the fans are in favor of Snyder being forced out. They all feel he is the most incompetent owner in the league.

Thoughts and prayers for Riverboat Ron, bet he’s wondering just what the heck he has gotten himself in to 😳

Average coach, but seems to be a genuinely good man. Maybe he can help be a part of the positive change. Needs a QB and some other pieces first. But that seems to be the least of their issues right now.

[Racism or sexism]
Based on what people have been alluding to, it seems like it will be way worse than that.
In this day and age, there is nothing worse than that. Snyder could shoot somebody on Fifth Avenue and it would not be worse.

Whatever it turns out to be, I’d be willing to bet “that network” that has been doing legwork on this story for a long time is getting their info and possibly being completely funded by the minority owners of the nameless team in DC.

How much of the story is going to be legit will be the question, but it definitely feels like a coup is taking place. I’m pretty certain that all of the fans are in favor of Snyder being forced out. They all feel he is the most incompetent owner in the league.
Just in terms of football, Washington had three Super Bowls and was one of the most winningest franchises in the League.
After twenty years of ownership, Washington has a all time winning percentage of .500 and it’ll hit below that in 2020.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom