N/S: Redskins bombshell about to drop....(Not name related) (1 Viewer)

And it's not about the name change!!
👀

The warped and toxic culture of the Washington Football Team is about to be exposed in a sickening fashion . . . Again,” wrote CBS’ Jason La Canfora, a former team beat reporter.

Julie Donaldson of NBC Sports Washington also wrote, “What’s coming is disappointing and sad.”
Perhaps this^ is Ms Donaldson's way of saying that Snyder has decided to stand his ground and just keep everything just as it is.
I was wondering how he might react to being held hostage financially by the guy hoarding all the trademarks. :unsure:
The article says it has nothing to do with the name change.

Will withhold judgment until I read this new story - but I don’t think there are many quality people in that front office.

Spot on. They also have minions in the local sports radio (Cooley being the most obvious)....after they fired McGloughin a few years ago, Cooley came on local radio and said he was drinking again and the team terminated him because of it. By all accounts that was not true and was a rather obvious smear. I always thought they were not just a dysfunctional but also evil organization. Nothing would surprise me honestly, I feel bad for all my friends who are fans.....

Some tweets about what’s coming in the article.
Language warning.

https://www.hogshaven.com/2020/7/16...ark-coming-out-today-is-dan-snyder-in-trouble
Very interesting. They claim Bruce Allen is the source, but how do they figure he has more inside scoop info than the minority owners. I find it hard to believe that a minority owner, who claims to want to sell his portion of the team, would use FedEx, which he is CEO of, to put the team in the middle of all of this controversy recently if his goal wasn’t to take the team over by forcing the majority owner out. You would only be ruining your chances of selling your portion of the team at anything other than rock bottom value.

My buddy a lifelong Skins fan is hoping it’s so big the league forces Snyder to divest.

That’s how bad things are with that franchise.

Word, I have dozens of friends who feel the same way....

Very interesting. They claim Bruce Allen is the source, but how do they figure he has more inside scoop info than the minority owners. I find it hard to believe that a minority owner, who claims to want to sell his portion of the team, would use FedEx, which he is CEO of, to put the team in the middle of all of this controversy recently if his goal wasn’t to take the team over by forcing the majority owner out. You would only be ruining your chances of selling your portion of the team at anything other than rock bottom value.
There’s no way the value of a NFL team decreases.
Even during the Sterling Tapes, the team was sold for three billion.

Word, I have dozens of friends who feel the same way....

Ragnorok.

and looks like Diana Russinis name keeps popping up in searches. And that there are numerous rumblings about blackmail to keep people aligned.

This should end Snyders reign.

At this point in sports we've seen it all right? I'm trying to imagine what this Redskins bombshell would have to be for me to be shocked or even surprised. Devil worship would probably do it. Some sort of occult activity. Maybe some paranormal activity. Maybe if Snyder is a serial killer who only kills other serial killers (and his fans' dreams) like Dexter. I guess if it came out that Snyder had a vast area of land that the front office used to hunt humans for sport, that would be surprising.

The last time I was truly shocked by a sports scandal was the sandusky deal. That was so far out it just didn't compute.

Last edited:
If you’ve had your ear to the ground in Washington football circles over the past week, you’d know that Thursday could be a monumental day in team history, as a groundbreaking story is reportedly set to come out that shows damning evidence of some unfortunate behavior that has been taking place over the past decade or so.

While it is important not to speculate on what information that report holds, the reactions of people around the organization, both past, and present, have been interesting. Two front office personnel were fired over the weekend unexpectedly, and longtime play-by-play announcer Larry Michael announced his retirement out of the blue on Wednesday. Also on Wednesday, former Washington cornerback Josh Norman released a statement on Twitter that can be summed up by saying ‘what goes around comes around.’ ................

If you’ve had your ear to the ground in Washington football circles over the past week, you’d know that Thursday could be a monumental day in team history, as a groundbreaking story is reportedly set to come out that shows damning evidence of some unfortunate behavior that has been taking place over the past decade or so.

While it is important not to speculate on what information that report holds, the reactions of people around the organization, both past, and present, have been interesting. Two front office personnel were fired over the weekend unexpectedly, and longtime play-by-play announcer Larry Michael announced his retirement out of the blue on Wednesday. Also on Wednesday, former Washington cornerback Josh Norman released a statement on Twitter that can be summed up by saying ‘what goes around comes around.’ ................

heh..."surly"

At this point in sports we've seen it all right? I'm trying to imagine what this Redskins bombshell would have to be for me to be shocked or even surprised. Devil worship would probably do it. Some sort of occult activity. Maybe some paranormal activity. Maybe if Snyder is a serial killer who only kills other serial killers (and his fans's dreams) like Dexter. I guess if it came out that Snyder had a vast area of land that the front office used to hunt humans for sport, that would be surprising..

Could be worse: they all could be atheists :hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom