N/S: Redskins bombshell about to drop....(Not name related) (1 Viewer)

Just speculating, but with race relations suddenly being on the forefront around the country, and Snyder finally agreeing to change the team name, it sort of tells me that this name-change maneuver could be a proactive move to start changing a narrative.

Perhaps there is some sort of bombshell proof of job discrimination based on race or sex?

Perhaps Ron Rivera (a minority) being hired wasn't an accident and was also some type of proactive move?

Again, just speculation based on the few tea leaves that are out there.

Some time in the future, something will happen to somebody, and its someone else's fault, now please click my advertising banner...
It's ALWAYS someone else's fault.
That's why lawyers were invented.

Just speculating, but with race relations suddenly being on the forefront around the country, and Snyder finally agreeing to change the team name, it sort of tells me that this name-change maneuver could be a proactive move to start changing a narrative.

Perhaps there is some sort of bombshell proof of job discrimination based on race or sex?

Perhaps Ron Rivera (a minority) being hired wasn't an accident and was also some type of proactive move?

Again, just speculation based on the few tea leaves that are out there.

It was very surprising how fast he got hired.

Wonder if any of this has to do with RGIII at all.
Wasn't Gruden facing some kind of legal trouble when he was fired?

The Amazons?

They'd have to trade with the Pats for Newton.

giphy.gif

The Washington Natives is my personal made-up choice, but I am not sure if they're trying to get away from Native American imagery altogether.

I like it because it removes the old label and replaces it by paying an honorable tribute to Native Americans at the same time so that they can still have essentially the same overall theme, just in better form.

They are talking about crazy stuff. Coach/Owner sleeping with cheerleaders and players.

Yes... I said players.

And it's not about the name change!!
👀

The warped and toxic culture of the Washington Football Team is about to be exposed in a sickening fashion . . . Again,” wrote CBS’ Jason La Canfora, a former team beat reporter.

Julie Donaldson of NBC Sports Washington also wrote, “What’s coming is disappointing and sad.”
Ya know, Daniel Snyders name was on the Epstein travel log to his island...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom