N/S: Redskins bombshell about to drop....(Not name related) (1 Viewer)

Whatever it turns out to be, I’d be willing to bet “that network” that has been doing legwork on this story for a long time is getting their info and possibly being completely funded by the minority owners of the nameless team in DC.

How much of the story is going to be legit will be the question, but it definitely feels like a coup is taking place. I’m pretty certain that all of the fans are in favor of Snyder being forced out. They all feel he is the most incompetent owner in the league.

If it is as serious as it is being made out to be, I am certain that this thing has been checked, cross-checked, re-checked, and verified by many parties. Josina Anderson says even lawyers are involved here, which tells me that they're making sure they are absolutely certain and in the clear before releasing this information; they're making sure they have all I's dotted and T's are crossed on this one, and I am sure it is for good reason.

Sounds like potential lawsuits and/or people's careers and reputation are at stake here.

If it is as serious as it is being made out to be, I am certain that this thing has been checked, cross-checked, re-checked, and verified by many parties. Josina Anderson says even lawyers are involved here, which tells me that they're making sure they are absolutely certain and in the clear before releasing this information; they're making sure they have all I's dotted and T's are crossed on this one, and I am sure it is for good reason.

Sounds like potential lawsuits and/or people's careers and reputation are at stake here.
If it taking this long to cross check then it’s got to be serious.
It’s not just Snyder spending a Saturday night having a few beers at the Hustler Club.
My guess is systemic abuse. Most likely from that cheerleader story a few years back.

Julie Donaldson of NBC Sports Washington also wrote, “What’s coming is disappointing and sad.”
Perhaps this^ is Ms Donaldson's way of saying that Snyder has decided to stand his ground and just keep everything just as it is.
I was wondering how he might react to being held hostage financially by the guy hoarding all the trademarks. :unsure:

Last edited:
Doesn’t Jeff Bezos own the Washington Post? It is definitely a move to push Snyder out. Anything with this much hype will probably under-deliver.

I bet nobody gets suspended for an entire season no matter what the offense is.
There’s a chance the owner might be forced to sell the team throwing the franchise already into more turmoil during a name change.

Is this a Donald Sterling situation?
That is one of the rumors. I’m not defending Snyder in any way, but If you have 3 owners that are powerful global corporate CEO’s underneath you, if you piss them off, they have unlimited avenues to destroy you.

I think the news is that the Redskins will be partnering with Ochsner Medical.
Remember that day the Saints said they had a major announcement and that was what we got.

I wonder if it is going to be Jeff Epstein related for the Redskins.
You guys remember that guys that didn't kill himself?

Sexism or racism.

Probably both, but taken to the extremes. A whole toxic culture of sexual favors and blatant racism, with sprinkles of blackmail and cover ups is what I suspect.

Some of their fans think this is the chance to push Synder out finally.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom