N/S Redskins likely to change name..What would be a good one? (Update: Redskins to announce name change) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So they gonna replace the "football team" mascot

Attachments

• 6DFED510-E4F5-4CB4-AEDA-AAC38B25EED5.jpeg
    6DFED510-E4F5-4CB4-AEDA-AAC38B25EED5.jpeg
    241.8 KB · Views: 5
yeah, forgot about that- Steelers logo is definitely legit... and I’ve always liked how they left one side blank, not sure why but just always thought it was cool.
Long time ago when Steelers first decided to put that logo on their helmet, they were asked how many players were on the team and when the logo guy sent them the logos he sent them the number that was given to him. Everyone forgot there were two logos needed for every helmet so they only put the one logo on each helmet for the next game. After they won that game, they decided to go with just the one. In my opinion they should put logo on both sides of helmet.

i personally think the Washington Football Team is what they should keep. i think it has a cool ring to it . my 2 cents
It was funny when it was first announced but it does kinda roll off the tongue. I mean there are tons of soccer teams that are just [City] Football Club, right? They might just wanna leave this one be for a while. It think with enough time it will be accepted as is by most.

Always.... it's always been a racist slur no matter how much people just accepted it. Not everything is offensive nor racist nor a slur. This is extremely faulty logic. I'm sure everyone will find any chemical I'm spilling into the water supply as dangerous so therefore I should be allowed to dump whatever I want because where does it end?
yet it survived until the woke cancel culture of the last several years.

I lived in Northern Virginia for 10 years and in Maryland for 10 years. From 1989 - 2010.

Went to Redskins games and training camp.

None of those fans had issues i worked with them and got to know the fans, no issues ever.

Sorry but your wrong!

I do like the Washington Generals.

I lived in Northern Virginia for 10 years and in Maryland for 10 years. From 1989 - 2010.

None of those fans had issues i worked with them and got to know the fans, no issues ever.

Sorry but your wrong!

Why do the majority of people that hold these views use exclamation points and not know proper "your"/"you're" usage?

Sorry but your wrong!

Talk to any Native Americans? Sorry but you're wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom