N/S Redskins likely to change name..What would be a good one? (Update: Redskins to announce name change) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
American indians were a symbol for the United States. I don't understand why we can't have symbols celebrating them. Just like Uncle Ben. The dude was known for growing great rice. I just don't understand the arguments. But since everything has to be rewritten these days, Redtails sounds like the best choice to me. Something will be wrong with that too I presume.
Because there is a mainstream movement to teach Marxism as the new normal in academia.
Actually Ben may have been known for being a great Rice farmer, but the picture was not of him, and the company had nothing to do with him. The picture used was just a picture of a maitre d at a Chicago restaurant that the owner used to eat. We all know why he was "Uncle" Ben and not Mr Ben... He was such a great rice farmer that was known for his exceptional rice, you can't even find information on him other that just basically what Uncle Ben Rice co put out there.. You can't even find a last name... So what you thought about Uncle Ben was probably something you read on Facebook...
You say rewritten, if they were written correctly the first time, we wouldn't be having most of these problems. People would rather believe half truths than the real truth on most historical facts, best Example Christopher Columbus. How it is still taught that he discovered America just blows my mind....

Last edited:
Team. The Washington Team.
Anybody who finds a way to get offended by this should be ignored.

Living in Virginia I get the game local and I messaged one of my co workers saying Ron Rivera already has them playing better defense and believing. He responded "Go Football Teamers!

I was having a debate with my girlfriend about the new team name whatever it ends up being

I think they should keep the same color scheme of burgundy and yellow to keep some tie to tradition

She thinks they should change for a total clean break and new start - she likes red, white and blue to stay in line with the Nationals, Wizards and Caps

If Washington wins the East, they gonna keep the name in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom