N/S Redskins likely to change name..What would be a good one? (Update: Redskins to announce name change) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've eaten in a few poorly conceived "cajun" restaurants with unpleasantly executed dishes in other parts of the country. While that is, in itself, something that exists on a different level of importance than the topic of this thread, my dissatisfaction aside, I didn't leave those places thinking what an otherwise wonderful tribute to the culture and cuisine of Louisiana.

Got this off of a redskins board

imageproxy.php

As long as Snyder is the owner, why not make it easy on everybody and just go with Cellar Dwellers?

Red Tails, Warriors, pretty much anything else that isn't solely based on the skin color of a people who were otherwise never meaningfully connected to the organization would be an improvement.

I would gather groups of native americans and let them come up with some names that they feel honors them, and then Washington can pick from that list

RedTails would be the number 1 shirt logo seller in the NFL right off the bat, it would be pretty cool and some of the logo designs I've seen that harken back to the current logo are excellent

The Warriors reminds me of that gang movie from back in the day

Oh. Hmmm. If this means we'd be stuck with clips of that guy with the bottle, egging The Warriors on, and we would be, then it's a hard pass from me on that name.

Also, I've just learned that Emmy Rossum is actually some kind of immortal witch.

Bullets
Oh nevermind they already changed that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom