N/S Redskins likely to change name..What would be a good one? (Update: Redskins to announce name change) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eventually someone will come after Ragin Cajuns as well.
I live in cajun country. I do not know one person who is offended by ragin cajuns. If anything, we 100% embrace it.

i can assure you that ragin cajuns will never be changed, the cajuns wouldn't let that happen.

It would only be someone from out of state telling us that we should be offended

Washington Senitors for me but Red Tails is cool .. I actually have it on pretty good authority that the New York Yankees are going to be mixed up in all this before very long . I guess in the world we now live that it is only fair , Ole Miss can't be the Rebles and we are erasing the civil war so Yankees can't be allowed either . This is the road we are now headed down

Last edited:
I live in cajun country. I do not know one person who is offended by ragin cajuns. If anything, we 100% embrace it.

i can assure you that ragin cajuns will never be changed, the cajuns wouldn't let that happen.

It would only be someone from out of state telling us that we should be offended
It only takes one

I'm a white guy, and I believe in the redtails. Black white yellow orange turquoise.. if you put your life on the line for this country... it would be a great honor to respect you and your sacrifices.

In all honesty, I think Red Tails will win out. They can keep the same colors and tweak the logo and it’d be a great PR move.

In all honesty, I think Red Tails will win out. They can keep the same colors and tweak the logo and it’d be a great PR move.
It probably will be the redtails, but i would like for the name to honor native americans.

of course honoring war heroes is great, so no complaints from me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom