N/S related, Crazy 2 point conversion (1 Viewer)

15otts9.jpg
You're so far off, it's absurd. You think I'm a thug? Yet you're the one calling people D-bags over the Internet.

The "child please" comment was a joke.

:hihi: I appreciate the humor, but I kinda have a problem with it too. They were either going for 2 when they didn't really need to, just to give this guy the chance to do that, or the QB thought it would be cool to pull a stunt like that with the game on the line. Either way, it's poor sportsmanship, and pretty distasteful IMHO for a high school game.

In the NFL? Sure. Maybe even in college (but I'd have to do some more thinking on it.) But in high school? I'm not saying it's not an impressive parlor trick. But is there really a place for that kind of gratuitous hotdogging in high school football? I mean, you know damn well that I'm no prude. :D And maybe I oughta lighten up re: this thing. But these are kids, and I can't imagine anything good coming of that kind of disrespect for the opponents, the game itself, etc. Not in high school football.

With the way College and especially the NFL is, he would have probably had his scholarship taken away (in college) or been suspended for doing this. He's in HS, let him have some fun. And it's still football, if the other team doesn't like him doing it, stop him from doing it then.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom