N/S:Report: Marino fathered child out of wedlock (1 Viewer)

rob22278

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
http://hsrd.yahoo.com/_ylt=Avf0aFSA5LrkkH2LgEHrYUubvZx4;_ylc=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--/SIG=14duv7oiv/EXP=1359732314/**http%3A//sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/york-post-reveals-dan-marino-fathered-child-wedlock-135356923--nfl.html

The Post identified the child's mother as Donna Savattere, then 35 years old. Their daughter, Chloe, is now seven years old.
Marino acknowledged responsibility in a statement to the Post: “This is a personal and private matter. I take full responsibility both personally and financially for my actions now as I did then. We mutually agreed to keep our arrangement private to protect all parties involved.”
Marino further noted that he remains married, as he did through the affair with Savattere. “My wife and I have been married for almost 30 years and have six children together,” he told the Post on Wednesday, which according to the Post is Marino's 28th wedding anniversary. “And we continue to be a strong and loving family.”
The Post reports that Marino paid Savattere "millions" as part of the arrangement, and remains in contact with her and their daughter. Savattere has since remarried.
The best part of this are the comments below the story:

I don't feel bad for the woman.Hooking up with Marino,she knew she'd never get a ring.
His offensive line wasn't there to give him protection.

Boondock

Veritas Aequitas
Reaction score
I cant believe that these guys who are worth millions cant buy a $2 condom. All that money and he still doesn't know how to invest.

Boondock

Veritas Aequitas
Reaction score
Crazy thing is Dan paid the lady to keep quiet... like a ton of money to keep quiet. He should get a refund lol.
It wasn't hush money, it was an advance on child support. Besides, how does Marino's lawfully wedded wife not notice MILLIONS missing?

gradualprocess

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
hmm...more Marino puns needed, and all I can think of is that line from Ace Ventura: "laces out, Dan!"

He didn't die of gonorrhea, at least.

kevinh

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Look, lady. If you want Super Bowl tickets, you're going about it the wrong way.

Saintshizzle

I'm Baaaaaaack
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Damn Dan, oh well, you always did like the naked scream, :no: I MEANT SCREEN

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dan in Lafayette Early weather report for Sunday afternoon in Chicago Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 14
ktmoze Saints Pregame Report by John Hendrix Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 0
Dan in Lafayette Final Saints vs. Panthers injury report: Michael Thomas ruled out SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette Report: Bucs reach deal with Antonio Brown, to debut Week 9 vs. Saints SR News Page Articles 0
Week 7 NFL injury report roundup Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints vs Panthers final injury report: Emmanuel Sanders, Ken Crawley placed on Covid-19 reserved list Saints RSS News Feeds 0
bladerunner Final injury report Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 8
Emmanuel Sanders placed on reserve-COVID list, will not play Sunday: report Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Dan in Lafayette Saints vs Panthers Thursday Injury Report, Michael Thomas Did Not Practice SR News Page Articles 0
Saints vs Panthers Thursday injury report: Thomas, Fowler and Easton miss practice Saints RSS News Feeds 0
ktmoze Saints WR Michael Thomas headlines the Thursday Injury Report Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 17
Fleur-de-Links, October 22: Recent injury report has star wide receiver limited Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Andrus Saints vs. Panthers injury report: Michael Thomas limited with new injury SR News Page Articles 0
Saints-Panthers Injury Report: Michael Thomas now dealing with hamstring issue Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints vs Panthers Wednesday injury report: Michael Thomas dealing with a hamstring Saints RSS News Feeds 0
bladerunner Wednesday‘s Injury report Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 22
Report: Panthers shut down facility ahead of Saints game after unconfirmed positive test Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints to play Panthers in Superdome this Sunday: report Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Dan in Lafayette Saints 1st Quarter + 1 Game Report Card (Offense, Special Teams, Coaches) SR News Page Articles 0