N/S:Report: Marino fathered child out of wedlock (1 Viewer)

rob22278

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
http://hsrd.yahoo.com/_ylt=Avf0aFSA5LrkkH2LgEHrYUubvZx4;_ylc=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--/SIG=14duv7oiv/EXP=1359732314/**http%3A//sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/york-post-reveals-dan-marino-fathered-child-wedlock-135356923--nfl.html

The Post identified the child's mother as Donna Savattere, then 35 years old. Their daughter, Chloe, is now seven years old.
Marino acknowledged responsibility in a statement to the Post: “This is a personal and private matter. I take full responsibility both personally and financially for my actions now as I did then. We mutually agreed to keep our arrangement private to protect all parties involved.”
Marino further noted that he remains married, as he did through the affair with Savattere. “My wife and I have been married for almost 30 years and have six children together,” he told the Post on Wednesday, which according to the Post is Marino's 28th wedding anniversary. “And we continue to be a strong and loving family.”
The Post reports that Marino paid Savattere "millions" as part of the arrangement, and remains in contact with her and their daughter. Savattere has since remarried.

The best part of this are the comments below the story:

I don't feel bad for the woman.Hooking up with Marino,she knew she'd never get a ring.

His offensive line wasn't there to give him protection.

ttiuwp

539086_415421865205433_1483210699_n.jpg

Marino was always known for his fast release.

I cant believe that these guys who are worth millions cant buy a $2 condom. All that money and he still doesn't know how to invest.

Crazy thing is Dan paid the lady to keep quiet... like a ton of money to keep quiet. He should get a refund lol.

It wasn't hush money, it was an advance on child support. Besides, how does Marino's lawfully wedded wife not notice MILLIONS missing?

hmm...more Marino puns needed, and all I can think of is that line from Ace Ventura: "laces out, Dan!"

He didn't die of gonorrhea, at least.

Look, lady. If you want Super Bowl tickets, you're going about it the wrong way.

Damn Dan, oh well, you always did like the naked scream, :no: I MEANT SCREEN

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom