N/S: Richard Sherman - Player's POV - They're Going to Use Us Up (1 Viewer)

Love you some owner too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has nothing to do with supporting the owners, it has to do with me not being able to stomach Multi million dollar superstars complaining about how bad they are treated. Especially when I know they're treated like Kings!

They're mad because they feel entitled to be treated and paid like a player after they are no longer able to play. They fell entitled.

I keep my job as long as I'm able to do and when I'm no longer capable of doing it, they find someone else who can. Sometimes people are replaced even when they still can do their job because the job found someone better... Welcome to LIFE and it's insulting to me when people think they're immune to it like professional athletes and politicians an on.

Wow. I question your ability to function in society.

Lol... Based on what... What did I say that's incorrect?

Btw, after heavily self medicating with tequila and beer, I've some how managed to learn how to function at a minimal level when I'm able to pull myself off the floor after falling off my barstool after alienating myself from family and friends. I'd say I'm doing alright. :)

It sure sounds like Mr. Sherman is aware of the circumstances he has chosen to partake in. Not to mention that he is handsomely compensated for his inconveniences.

There are guys in the military who spend 20 to 30 years of getting there body's pounded for FAR less scratch. While Mr. Sherman is given a lofty platform and a fat salary. Used up? Sounds like he is a malcontent.

Why doesn't he use his money, time and platform to expound upon the less fortunate? I have no sympathy for a millionaire who suits up 1 day a week for 16 weeks to play a game and then spends more time complaining about his "unfortunate circumstances," than actually "working."
I agree completely. You may get a lot of red thumbs but you won't get a logical and sound argument against what you're saying.
I live here with a bunch of Seachick fans and a lot of them don't like Sherman's attitude although he's gotten better the last two years. Michael Bennett is starting to make Sherman look like a quiet church mouse though.

I appreciate your list but just don't think you can rank the smart guys like that. There are numerous smart guys on each team whether or not I agree with them. Sherman is clearly a smart guy but I don't think he is any smarter than a whole bunch of players. For that matter Strief and Andrus Peat are extremely intelligent as is Coby Fleener.

I'm also not sure Sherman is smarter than his own QB or Marshawn Lynch for that matter. I have great respect for Lynch even though I am quite sure I would debate most of his actions.

What makes you smart? Sherman (like the guys listed) didn't just get a degree from a top notch university (actually he got an MBA), but he is actually able to step away from the books and actually apply it in his life. He is very active in his work with the inner city, he is very active in his social causes, he is putting himself in a position to have have a post playing career impact on his community.

Is his yapping on the field, his ability to get away with stuff on the field, or his stance on social issues what would take him off your top 5 list?

I would like to see your list, and what qualifies people to be on that list.

Naw - you are not going to get me on racism. The last 3 companies I built averaged over 70% minorities. I love to see people who have been discriminated against for years break through and succeed. I think Obama is the greatest president since Reagan.

im-not-racist-n45de3.jpg

heh. Sherman has more picks than the Saints, and I wish we had him...

yet Sherman would be wrong for saying the same....
I see what you did there. Nice one :youpi-12:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom