n/s: Rivera attempts to storm out of press conference, can't open door (1 Viewer)

A reporter asks about the health of a player and the coach gets offended. It seems to defeat the purpose of a press conference.

He just as big of a baby as his qb

georgewbush.gif

Has he done anything but whine yet this season?

First it was about the league not granting him "favors" he asked for and now this.

What a damn crybaby.

A reporter asks about the health of a player and the coach gets offended. It seems to defeat the purpose of a press conference.

I think this is all about the concussion issue. Keuchly had a bad concussion last year that made him sit out early in the season.

Coaches like to minimize and/or otherwise not discuss cases where players may have suffered a questionable concussion.

I did not see the play, but my guess is Kuechly may have gotten up slowly or done something to give the appearance he might have been disoriented after the hit.

Like I said, I did not see the play, but I bet this is about the concussion protocol and Rivera not wanting to elaborate if there was any concussion issue.

I couldn't watch it, but could he be getting a cold? I know when I start to get sick, I can be snippy. I got really upset at something a few weeks ago, and then I'm like.. what the heck was all that about? The next day I woke up with a sore throat and a minor cold. Ahh.. I was cranky from the cold.

Otherwise, it seems silly to get that worked up about a question like that.

Wow. I used to think about Rivera the way I thought about Gruden. I hated that he coaches a division rival because he seemed like a good guy. But between this and expecting special treatment on the schedule, not anymore.

I couldn't watch it, but could he be getting a cold? I know when I start to get sick, I can be snippy. I got really upset at something a few weeks ago, and then I'm like.. what the heck was all that about? The next day I woke up with a sore throat and a minor cold. Ahh.. I was cranky from the cold.

Otherwise, it seems silly to get that worked up about a question like that.

Or maybe he's just an *******.

I think he used that opportunity as an excuse to exit the media questions. However, he though he had a slam dunk by storming off, but got hung on the rim like a sprite commercial.....

What's Riverboat Ron's deal lately? He's acting like feminine hygiene product.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom