N/S Robert Quinn was given the choice between the Cowboys and the Saints, and he went with DAL. (1 Viewer)

Another case of the sportsmedia blowing cool, soothing smoke up Cowboys fans butts. Very much a case of “See how great your team is going to be because this guy chose you guys over this other team?”. I seriously doubt Quinn chose the Cowboys over the Saints because he thinks they were closer to a Super Bowl. Any one who knows anything about football knows the Saints have - a better HC, a much better overall Offense, a better QB, equal (or better) skill players, and while the Cowboys have a better DC the two Defenses aren’t as far apart as Cowboys fans believe. Quinn chose the bigger spotlight, not the team with the better chance of winning it all......

A friend is a die-hard Dolphins fan and he was not broken up about Quinn leaving at all, so I don't think we missed out on much.

A friend is a die-hard Dolphins fan and he was not broken up about Quinn leaving at all, so I don't think we missed out on much.

Well if you take away the name and just look at the production, he's been good but not great. He was an elite player from '12 to '14. He totaled 40 sacks over that three season span. To put that into perspective he has 69 sacks in his career so almost 60% of his sacks came in those 3 years.

I can't lie, I was hoping Robert signed with us instead of the hated Cows but if he's happy out in Texas more power to him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom