N/S: Roddy White wants Dwight Freeney to sign with the Falcons (1 Viewer)

Shotgunred

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I do not want Freeney to go to Atlanta. He isn't the player he used to be, but he is still a good player. I would cringe every time he would line up against Streif.

saintly179

Very Banned
Reaction score
Some think that Freeney had a down season cause' he doesnt fit in a 3-4. Am I wrong to think that a 2 or 3 point stance shouldnt matter with a guy of his calibur? (or past calibur) I suspect he's just bout out of gas. I say let him go to the failcons. If he has anything left at all, he'll just get neutralized against us like the 2nd half of the SupaBowl. Only now it would b twice a season n he would b 4-5 yrs older

BCK30

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
I think the Failcons best chance to win a Super Bowl just passed them by this past season. They couldn't get the job done and now it's back to 2nd place at best in the NFC South for them!!!!

CoolBrees1

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I think the Failcons best chance to win a Super Bowl just passed them by this past season. They couldn't get the job done and now it's back to 2nd place at best in the NFC South for them!!!!
Totally agree....if they couldn't do it last season....I don't see them being in the runming this season....

Reaction score
They won 6 more games than we did last year. SIX. Let's not get too far ahead of ourselves.

marccooper

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
If Roddy wants to ring he needs to worry about getting himself off the Falcons, not getting other players on. Despite probably having more career 2nd half playoff touchdowns than Matt Ryan, I don't think Freeney puts them over the edge, nor does anyone but a new QB.

Reaction score
Bogotá, Colombia - via - Metairie, LA, USA
Some think that Freeney had a down season cause' he doesnt fit in a 3-4. Am I wrong to think that a 2 or 3 point stance shouldnt matter with a guy of his calibur? (or past calibur) I suspect he's just bout out of gas. I say let him go to the failcons. If he has anything left at all, he'll just get neutralized against us like the 2nd half of the SupaBowl. Only now it would b twice a season n he would b 4-5 yrs older
He had a bum ankle in the SB and you saying it didn't matter where he lines up in 43 or 34 D is just silly. If that were the case then it wouldn't matter if we kept all our D players during this transition bc in your opinion, "what's the differene?"

Personally I don't want Freeney anywhere near the Falcons or any othe NFC South team. He is still talented enough I make an impact and probably wants to prove that to the football world.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)