N/S: Roddy White wants Dwight Freeney to sign with the Falcons (1 Viewer)

Some think that Freeney had a down season cause' he doesnt fit in a 3-4. Am I wrong to think that a 2 or 3 point stance shouldnt matter with a guy of his calibur? (or past calibur) I suspect he's just bout out of gas. I say let him go to the failcons. If he has anything left at all, he'll just get neutralized against us like the 2nd half of the SupaBowl. Only now it would b twice a season n he would b 4-5 yrs older

He had a bum ankle in the SB and you saying it didn't matter where he lines up in 43 or 34 D is just silly. If that were the case then it wouldn't matter if we kept all our D players during this transition bc in your opinion, "what's the differene?"

Personally I don't want Freeney anywhere near the Falcons or any othe NFC South team. He is still talented enough I make an impact and probably wants to prove that to the football world.

2nd place is too high. More like 3rd since the Bucs are going to start being are new competition :9:

I respectfully disagree. Tampa has yet to make the postseason with Freeman under center, and that's with decent receivers, a good running game, solid draft picks in key spots, and coaching changes. Common denominator - the QB. He had a breakout 2010 season where they went 10-6, but missed the playoffs. He has seemingly regressed since then.
I think it will be more of the same from them this season: start well then bomb.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom