N/S Rodney Harrison Disses Jeff Fischer (1 Viewer)

SaintsFanInLA

BREES SMASH!!
Reaction score
Just a few moments ago on Football Night in America, while discussing the ruckus that occurred at the end of the Rams Lions game, Harrison says something along the lines of this: Jeff Fischer-coached teams play hard but they play cheap. They play cheap. I was on the other side of that. I had my knee torn up from a cheap shot from one of his players. It sewn like it happens every year. And every year we're talking about it.

Jeff Fisher sucks, but Harrison who played for Belichek all those years should hardly call any coach cheap

I would never publicly share information about liking Nickleback. Even the Canadians dislike them.

Non football comment - I'm a musician, a real one that actually gets paid to do it....and i don't care what Canadians like or don't like, but Nickleback is a talented group. They're words are to graphic in my opinion but it doesn't lessen their talent.
Football comment - You would never convince me that Jeff is coaching his players to injure others.....players make the plays intentional of not.

Non football comment - I'm a musician, a real one that actually gets paid to do it....and i don't care what Canadians like or don't like, but Nickleback is a talented group. They're words are to graphic in my opinion but it doesn't lessen their talent.
Football comment - You would never convince me that Jeff is coaching his players to injure others.....players make the plays intentional of not.

Hahaha!!!. Yeah Nickleback back is good just like we have one of the top defenses in the league. They are the worlds most hated band. Google it. They have articles explaining why they are so awful.

7s6qmgx.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom