N/S: Roger Goodell Q&A Session (1 Viewer)

I am not on Twitter, but feel free to use the question if you are. We have nothing to loose for asking.

He actually has answered one bounty question but it's just even more infuriating:

Question:
Do you believe you mishandled the Bountygate investigation in any way?
If you had a second chance, would you take any different actions?

Answer:
We removed bounties from the game. Bounties won't be part of football. That's good for everyone involved.
In the future, I hope that everyone--commissioners, coaches, players and the union--will work better collectively to ensure the safety of the game and enforcement of our rules. The safety of our game is a shared responsibility.

Cue-card answer.

And he just said we will not get our 2nd-rounder back.
Yup, it's in stone now.

Well... time to move on. We have our answer.
Time for new mock drafts.

A lot of canned answers. That's a pity. I guess we'll just have to be happy with getting Coach Payton back as early as we did and make the most of the draft this year.

Some of my favorites from the tons of unanswered questions.. sorry I can't post the vulgar ones :hihi:

If Jonathan Vilma and a dog were trapped in a car on fire and you could only save one of them, what would you name the dog?

Mr. Goodell what was behind your decision to move the Saints to Canada?

What do you think about getting booed at every draft?

How do we impeach you?

Why did the Jets receive no punishment for indicating that they wanted to injure Reggie Bush, yet the Saints received unparalleled discipline for something with no concrete evidence at all?

Roger,
I would like to reiterate that I hate you.
And so does everyone else. (ok, so it's not technically a question)

It's been said over and over that you owe the Saints team and their fans an apology (here's an article with a draft of the letter). Do you think you owe them an apology?

What is the name of your food taster that is accompanying you in NOLA?

Have you been given the key to the city of New Orleans yet?

What do you think of the Puppy Bowl?

Roger Goodell, would you rather fight 100 duck sized JJ Watts or 1 horse sized Aldon Smith?

How many times do you plan on fining James Harrison this offseason?

Who do you hate more--Saints organization or Saints fans?

Why do you allow Joe Buck to remain part of the NFLs tv coverage, when you MUST know that everyone hates him..?
Be honest, you hate him too.

When are you gonna retire so the NFL can have a commissioner who isn't a hypocritical idiot?

How does it feel to ruin a sport? I've always wondered this.

I can't think of one thing suggested in response to our losing our second round pick this year that I wouldn't be ok with if it were to happen to that scumbag.

Thank God there's no getting banned from reddit or there would be no Saints fan accounts left.

The only good thing is that he will have received all of the questions posed to him. Even if he doesn't reply to them, he'll still have to look at them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom