N/S: Romo "flame-sprayed" by Jay Mariotti (...called a BUST) (1 Viewer)

Man, I like tony. He is a great person. We need more people like him in life and football. The guy is a class act. I feel bad for him. I would love to see him play for a different team.

Have to turn the station when that Direct TV commercial with Romo being so great in one game comes on.

Man, I like tony. He is a great person. We need more people like him in life and football. The guy is a class act. I feel bad for him. I would love to see him play for a different team.

i would love to see him play practice squad for some team...where he belongs. he is a wimp

Remember, Payton tried to trade for Romo when he first came to the Saints, but Parcells refused the trade. When that didn't work out, Payton went for Drew Brees. Thank you, Bill Parcells.

Remember, Payton tried to trade for Romo when he first came to the Saints, but Parcells refused the trade. When that didn't work out, Payton went for Drew Brees. Thank you, Bill Parcells.

Even better when you consider that Parcells turned down Brees in favor of Culpepper. Its a shame that Brees injured arm destroyed such a promising career.

I feel so sorry for the cowgirls!NOT!maybe espn can talk about other teams now!

the media eat their young. It pains me to say it as I have an avowed distaste for all things Cowboys...I feel bad for Romo. Having his career is like appearing on American Idol, Survivor, and Dancing with the Stars every year. It's a no win.

Look, he is a prime case of somebody who has to tools and then stopped working to get better. It seems as though what separates him from Breese is dedication and professionalism. If he doesn't change, Mariotti will be right.

Even better when you consider that Parcells turned down Brees in favor of Culpepper. Its a shame that Brees injured arm destroyed such a promising career.

I'm pretty sure that was Nick Saban. Parcells didn't go to Miami until Saban Left. So thanks Nick Satan!

Romo is a pretty decent quarterback with good mobility,a strong arm and a quick release. He is not a top ten NFL qb, but is a better than average qb could start for a lot of NFL teams(carolina and tampa being two of those teams). Calling him a bust is ridiculous. He threw for over 4000 yds two years ago and 3400 last year.

He would do well to get out of Dallas where the qb's are always over hyped and put under a microscope. He does seem to relsih that image so when the cowboys do not win he is the one who is going to get the heat.

Sometimes he deserves the heat. Overall the Cowboy's disappoiting seasons recently are more due to poor coaching and a meddling owner than to sub par play at qb.

Look, he is a prime case of somebody who has to tools and then stopped working to get better. It seems as though what separates him from Breese is dedication and professionalism. If he doesn't change, Mariotti will be right.

I've read a few profiles of Romo. They talk about him being a tireless worker and extremely dedicated to his craft. I don't think that's it. I personally think he's just in his head with the constant media attention and judgement.

Remember there was a time when people were putting Romo behind Brady, Manning, and IN FRONT of Drew. I never understood why the media loved him so much.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom