N/S - Romo, Simpson get married (1 Viewer)

Buickman

Super Forum Fanatic
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Jessica Simpson's mother claims her daughter has secretly remarried.

As Simpson and her mother Tina were leaving Chili's restaurant in Los Angeles Tuesday, Tina revealed that her 27-year-old daughter has secretly wed.

Asked if Simpson was planning to marry football star Tony Romo, whom she had been dating since last November, Tina laughed and responded to the inquiry, "Jessica is already married to Tony. What are you talking about?"

Jessica Simpson's secret wedding

Just another gossip thread for http://www.saintsreport-tmz.com :no:

I just hope it's true and she attends all of the cowboy games next season.

is there a tabloid forum?
:17:

<!------------------------------------------------------------------------BOTTOM SECTION------------------------------------------------------------------------> [FONT=Trebuchet MS,Geneva,Ari]March 28, 2008.<!----> <!----> MediaTakeOut.com is hearing whispers that Reggie Bush may have a side chick. Word going around is that while Reggie Bush and Kim Kardashian attended a recent basketball game, a young woman approached the couple to confront them. As the story goes, the woman told Kim to "stay away from her man" or something to that effect.
OH BRUTHA .... Who Ain't See THIS COMING!!! Reggie Bush May Be CHEATING On Kim Kardashian (Pics Of The Alleged OTHER WOMAN Inside)!!!! - MediaTakeOut.com 2008

OMGGGGGGGZZZZZZZZZZZZ:rant:
[/FONT]

I think it's false. Why would Jessica Simpson be eating at Chili's!! That alone has to be a lie!

I don't know which story makes me want to puke more. Couldn't care less what Tony does but something about the 2 of them together just wants to make me gag. Her because she's such an airhead and you know she could care less about football as a sport, him because he seems to only date B list blonde celebrities which, IMO, make him look even flakier than I already give him credit for.

Now, Reggie I care more about because, as our player, the Saints don't need him involved in any off-field drama w/ a C list reality "star". They need 100% concentration & dedication and, not saying he won't because I think he IS dedicated to the team but KK has some buzz around her that's not 100% positive and I'd hate for it to rub off on Reggie. Though I'm sure most of you guys around here would love to rub off on KK (I can't think of any way to make that sound less dirty than I mean it to sound!).

I think its funny how the Cowboy fans blame Jessica Simpson for Romo's play... they haven't settled on the fact that Romo sucks... and I live in the DFW area and they are hell-bent on Simpson being a distraction... too funny.

I think its funny how the Cowboy fans blame Jessica Simpson for Romo's play... they haven't settled on the fact that Romo sucks... and I live in the DFW area and they are hell-bent on Simpson being a distraction... too funny.

I don't like the Cowboys, I don't care about Romo's personal life or Simpson for that matter and don't think things like this are ever wothy of any type of football discussion. But Romo is a pretty good QB (I'd even go so far as to say he is above average) and he certainly doesn't "suck".

[FONT=Trebuchet MS,Geneva,Ari]Word going around is that while Reggie Bush and Kim Kardashian attended a recent basketball game, a young woman approached the couple to confront them. As the story goes, the woman told Kim to "stay away from her man" or something to that effect.[/FONT]
[FONT=Trebuchet MS,Geneva,Ari]OH BRUTHA .... Who Ain't See THIS COMING!!! Reggie Bush May Be CHEATING On Kim Kardashian (Pics Of The Alleged OTHER WOMAN Inside)!!!! - MediaTakeOut.com 2008[/FONT]
[FONT=Trebuchet MS,Geneva,Ari][/FONT]

Is That a pic of Britney Spears??

[FONT=Trebuchet MS,Geneva,Ari]Word going around is that while Reggie Bush and Kim Kardashian attended a recent basketball game, a young woman approached the couple to confront them. As the story goes, the woman told Kim to "stay away from her man" or something to that effect.[/FONT]
[FONT=Trebuchet MS,Geneva,Ari]OH BRUTHA .... Who Ain't See THIS COMING!!! Reggie Bush May Be CHEATING On Kim Kardashian (Pics Of The Alleged OTHER WOMAN Inside)!!!! - MediaTakeOut.com 2008[/FONT]

Is That a pic of Britney Spears??

dam that girl is ugly reggie would neva hit that

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom