N/S - Romo's New contract extension....6 year $108 Million (1 Viewer)

They agreed to a contract extension for 6 years that's worth $108M and $55M guaranteed
So no SB for them in at least 6 years

mj-laughing1.gif

So if Romo, Flacco, and likely soon Matt Ryan get bigger deals than Drew mother****ing Brees, can we drop the "Brees is crippling our cap" crap?

Amen!!!

After the Flacco deal
I knew it was gonna mess up everything,
now paying a mediocre QB 17M+/year is gonna be normal
At least we got Drew for "cheap"

I think I'd still take Romo over Matt Ryan. With Romo, you'd at least stand a chance that a) he'd click with Payton, and b) he'd get on a hot streak during the post season and win the big one.

Just saw this on NFL's facebook page, it's more like a 108 million reasons to laugh at :spit:

479884_10151461081326263_667129275_n.jpg

This is almost as laughable as when the Eagles gave Vick a $100 million contract.

I wonder if the Bucs are goning to offer Josh Freeman $110 million next. I mean they havent even been to the playoffs with him.

@AdamSchefter: Most guaranteed money in NFL history: Tom Brady, $57 million; Tony Romo, $55 million; Drew Brees, $55 million: Joe Flacco, $51 million.

What a joke!!!
He is gonna end up getting cut or have to restructure
These are non-elite QBs getting paid elite money
FOs are hoping if the pay them like the best, they'll pay like the best :jpshakehead:
It's gonna back fire for the Cowboys and Ravens

So the 55mil guarantee that is after taxes right? LOL sorry can't stop laughing at this! The Cowboys organization will soon go bankrupt

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom