N/S - Romo's New contract extension....6 year $108 Million (1 Viewer)

Awesome news. Looks like another victory over Dallas this fall. Don't we play Dallas again?

So, Flacco wins Super Bowl MVP and gets a ridiculous deal. I can understand that more than Romo throwing 3 INTs to help the Cowboys miss the playoffs then him getting more guaranteed money than Flacco...

And how much are they paying Doug Free to let Romo get sacked? No wonder they can't win anything.

To hear them justify it, "So, who else would they get?" ..not really the perspective you need when giving a guy over $100 million. It's like Jerry's saying, "Tony, you're our quarterback..because, well, you're the best we can do."

They agreed to a contract extension for 6 years that's worth $108M and $55M guaranteed
So no SB for them in at least 6 years

I wonder if Jerry Jones is betting against them, cause there's no way Romo even gets to the superbowl unless he buys tickets. What a tremendous waste of money on a nobody that cries on national TV after Drew Brees whoops him (time after time).

Cowboys beat the Saints only once since 1998. And that was lay down game cause Saints didn't start Brees. Kind of wish we were still in that "Capitol" division -- Saints would own it.

Anyone remember when number 22, the great Emmitt Smith, ran for a whopping negative 22 yards against the Saints in the Superdome? I thought it quite ironic that number 22 got set back 22. I think it was 1998 -- a very fun game for me (being surrounded by Dallas fans). Cowboys 3 - New Orleans Saints 22

540116_443570392390580_391324556_n.jpg

I wonder if Jerry Jones is betting against them, cause there's no way Romo even gets to the superbowl unless he buys tickets. What a tremendous waste of money on a nobody that cries on national TV after Drew Brees whoops him (time after time).

Cowboys beat the Saints only once since 1998. And that was lay down game cause Saints didn't start Brees. Kind of wish we were still in that "Capitol" division -- Saints would own it.

Anyone remember when number 22, the great Emmitt Smith, ran for a whopping negative 22 yards against the Saints in the Superdome? I thought it quite ironic that number 22 got set back 22. I think it was 1998 -- a very fun game for me (being surrounded by Dallas fans). Cowboys 3 - New Orleans Saints 22

I remember it well. We came from Dallas to see the game. A very satisfying day.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom