N/S Ryan Clark looking for someone that called in to WWL, apparently (1 Viewer)

I've heard the Longshoreman talk, after about 5 seconds, that's enough for me. And I haven't listened to sportstalk on WWL in a few months.

Awww son. RC25 said come and get your 2 piece spicy!

Someone tell us where the smoke is coming from, I don't listen to WWL.

Ryan Clark guests on Matt Moscona's "After Further Review" show (104.5 FM) on Wednesday afternoons, including yesterday. I wonder if "Longshoreman" was a caller to that show and not a WWL program?

Haha. I heard when Longshoreman was talking that noise on WWL during my drive home. That guy better stick to his daily WWL phone calls. He doesn't want any piece of Ryan Clark.

Edit: Now that I think about it, I believe he said he would punch Max Kellerman if he saw him. He did mention Ryan too, however. Just not sure if it was in the same context.

Last edited:
I loathe sports talk in general and hardly listen. Have always tuned out when callers call in. Is this like the new age tough guy thing, like I heard an old school player the other day laughing about this world of social media pansies.

He made fun of how they use #pullup and stuff like that. Can’t remember who it was but it was hilarious. The world is a giant charmin diaper now.
Baby soft. ?

I was listening to that Longshoreman call when it happened. Longshoreman straight up called out Ryan Clark and said he'd "hit" him if he saw him walking around New Orleans. Super cringey, and even Bobby was taken aback. It was pretty much right in line with what I expect from most people that call into WWL.

I've heard this "longshorman's" takes before, just not this one. The dude is the worst kind of Saints fan. Even complains after we win in blowout fashion.

I can understand him taking issue with what Clark said about Brees after breaking the record, but that doesn't mean you make threats that you know you'd never carry out if your were to meet Clark face to face. Sorry, but Clark would whoop whoever this guy is's butt. Clark may not be a big guy, but he seems to still be in shape and the dude knew how to make a hit and tackle guys who had 8" and almost 100 lbs on him for a career.

Almost makes you yearn for the good ol' days of Abdul the Tentmaker and Sid from Jefferson. Buddy D had a better following :)
Yep. WWL has cultivated this toxic culture by letting Bobby, Deke and Christian act like jackasses on the air for so long. At least the Deke problem has been taken care of.

I was listening to that Longshoreman call when it happened. Longshoreman straight up called out Ryan Clark and said he'd "hit" him if he saw him walking around New Orleans. Super cringey, and even Bobby was taken aback. It was pretty much right in line with what I expect from most people that call into WWL.

Ok, honest question off of this:

Are any who call in not super cringey? As you put it? And on your last comment maybe I’ve just had the misfortune of the few times I’ve listened to a sports show, and actually didn’t tune out once they opened up the phone lines....but I’ve heard super weird low IQ sounding stuff on each show I’ve listened to. And I admit it’s only been a few. That’s why I turn off Rev’s show when he opens the phone lines....lol. And same for any show, if I happen to be listening that’s when I stop.

I loathe sports talk in general and hardly listen. Have always tuned out when callers call in. Is this like the new age tough guy thing, like I heard an old school player the other day laughing about this world of social media pansies.

He made fun of how they use #pullup and stuff like that. Can’t remember who it was but it was hilarious. The world is a giant charmin diaper now.
Baby soft. ?

We have the "hot take" style of screaming people that have really ruined sports talk radio. Instead of good analysis and debate, it's usually people trying to out-yell each other with a hot take.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom