N/S Sam Bradford traded to The Vikings (1 Viewer)

Bradford... the gift that just keep on giving... like buying a used car for $25k, driving it for a couple of years, and then finding some sucker to buy it off you for $30k.

Amazing..

I haven't been paying attention to the QB competition in Philly. Does this mean Chase gets to start or will they go with Wentz?

Crazy deal but I'm happy for Daniel. He deserves a chance. No worse than Alex Smith.

Bradford... the gift that just keep on giving... like buying a used car for $25k, driving it for a couple of years, and then finding some sucker to buy it off you for $30k.

Amazing..

You forgot to tell that the used car had been in 2 serious accidents, broken down twice and is no longer serviecable

Bridgewater must be pretty bad off.

Guess they don't want to open their new stadium with Shaun Hill at QB.

That compensation is an eye opener. Do they think Teddy won't come back? Do they think Bradford will play well enough to be able to trade when Teddy gets back? If Bradford does take them to the promise land, do they trade Teddy?

They've created a soap opera scenario.

why would you give up a first round pick for Bradford when you already have a franchise QB?

Bridgewater will be lucky if he can play by this time next year, he's looking at serious rehab. They need one good season out of Bradford, maybe 1.5 before Bridgewater can return.

Makes you wonder what we could get for Brees. I don't want to trade him at all just wondering. If Brandford goes for a 1 and a 4 then what does Drew go for, 5 1s, 2s, and 3s?

Factoring in his various contracts and multiple trade compensations, Bradford may go down as the most expensive player in NFL history.

Bridgewater will be lucky if he can play by this time next year, he's looking at serious rehab. They need one good season out of Bradford, maybe 1.5 before Bridgewater can return.

Eagles would have probably taken a 4th-5th round pick for him and didn't think anyone would be stupid enough give up a 1st and change for him

Bridgewater must be pretty bad off.

Guess they don't want to open their new stadium with Shaun Hill at QB.

That compensation is an eye opener. Do they think Teddy won't come back? Do they think Bradford will play well enough to be able to trade when Teddy gets back? If Bradford does take them to the promise land, do they trade Teddy?

They've created a soap opera scenario.

Same thing I thought. Bridgewater injury must be career threatening

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same thing I thought. Bridgewater injury must be career threatening

I think that's exactly what it means. But it still doesn't make sense to make such a huge investment to make in a QB (Bradford) who has consistently underwhelmed.

Factoring in his various contracts and multiple trade compensations, Bradford may go down as the most expensive player in NFL history.

191eulvlpbsosgif.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom